Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can one my boy's be sad over this still.Said he might aswell get a 360 seeing as PS3 version always run out. 8-) Still, I'm gonna phone Morrisons to see if they got any in stock.
I can't understand why PS3 always sells out i thought most people were on a 360 tip. Same thing happened on GTA Launch night, XBox in stock all the PS3 games sold out quick time.

How can one my boy's be sad over this still.Said he might aswell get a 360 seeing as PS3 version always run out. 8-) Still, I'm gonna phone Morrisons to see if they got any in stock.
I can't understand why PS3 always sells out i thought most people were on a 360 tip. Same thing happened on GTA Launch night, XBox in stock all the PS3 games sold out quick time.
I ain't gonna lie, but i hope nobody is offended.Alot of asian's have PS3's :mellow: , I didn't even spot this trend till a few months ago.

Whoever said it's sick is chattin fraff it's f*ckin weak, i guess if u prefer 1942 to 2000s then yea ull love it. Apart from it stallin my PS3 before and the fact we can't get on any servers right now, the guns are piss poor. Not even sure wha the perks are but theres one guy i cannot kill when am stood behind him point blank and fire a machine gun it won't kill it lol. Swear hes got some Vest on that wernt even invented back then. The Maps are class tho ill give it tha, very hard to even notice ur rivals anywhere, been in trees which is big and when the dogs came in was jokes. But COD4 >>>>>>>Oh and my boy quits a game everytime someone uses a Sniper Rifle which is annoyin, but it's basically because you just cannot see them at all, the rifles kill u one time and ur crappy machine guns have poor accuracy and can't even reach that far to fire back at em.This would take some gettin use to right now, but first impressions is i wanna just put 4 back into the PS3.

Slightly Better than COD4 imoGuns take a bit to get used to.. perks are the same (minus a few and some new ones)Maps are bigger and better .. new modes are goodOh and the servers just started f*ck*ng up last hour or so (thats why i wasnt responding to invite gambino)Its just a modded COD4 tbh but if you dont like using old guns then fair enough although there are some really good guns.Tanks are ghey though