The UK BET Cypher...

fwd mvmntz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

face-plain.png
Absolutely, astronomically boog.I would cancel my Sky subscription if they showed that on my TV.PS: I wouldn't, but I wanted to emphasise how sh*t it was.
lmfao
wow that was sh*t
LOL at sound of the cars going past in the background
Who chose that beat?????????????
This is f*ck*ng shtthe wickedness is they all know they're sh*t. no charisma or nuttin... dem, man look like they're at a funeral... beg dese man go fill out an application for sainsburysaint no future in music for none of dem

that clip was dissaponting. absolutely no vibe.its f*cked to think the ground breaking grime sound of 2002 - 2006 has almost completely disappeared.imagine if they'd done a clip like that 5 years ago with Wiley, D Double E, Doogz etci could actually stand proud.its funny how working in the these circles completely killed off all the belief i had in these people. Skepta was a favorite MC of mine at one point.smfh. d*ckheads.

Skepta was nothing short of embarrassing. Giggs was ok, Chips was cool, Ghettz should stick to spitting at 140.Why you shooting trees Skepta? So much shopping you killed the shops? Madness?The sound of cars going by is done on purpose. Traditionally, cyphers took place on street corners so its replicating that

Skepta was nothing short of embarrassing. Giggs was ok, Chips was cool, Ghettz should stick to spitting at 140.Why you shooting trees Skepta? So much shopping you killed the shops? Madness?The sound of cars going by is done on purpose. Traditionally, cyphers took place on street corners so its replicating that
In my past life when man got a box fresh ting, to make sure it worked I let off a few at a tree in country. Still, it was swag the way he dropped it.Imo the whole thing wasn't a good look at all. Only Chip did ok.

In my past life when man got a box fresh ting, to make sure it worked I let off a few at a tree in country. Still, it was swag the way he dropped it.Imo the whole thing wasn't a good look at all. Only Chip did ok.
Allow risking rebores duppying off your palms.Str8 hand to younger ting ttkk.