Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

Cardio b4 weights or weights b4 cardio?

I know ideally you should do them seperately, but on the times when you have to do both. Which way should you do them.I assumed you'd do cardio then weights, as the other way round, you'd be burning the muscle you just tried to achieve, but I was told its not so...

I do cardio first then weights, protein shake straight after cardio stop me from going into a catabolic state. Plus the cardio i do isnt exactly high intesity

Guest M12 Part 2
I sprint with my 20kg dumbells whilst doing curls.Kill 2 birds with 1 stone atm.
LMFAOi hope to God you're not serious

I sprint with my 20kg dumbells whilst doing curls.Kill 2 birds with 1 stone atm.
LMFAO
i always do cardio then weights

ur supposed to do weights first. you burn more fat doing weights, but in terms of ATP storage, your bodys levels get really diminished if you any cardio more than 30mins before weights. bcos cardio is aerobic, you require a huge amount of oxygen. you will use up alot of this prior to weights.you wont get the most out of your weight routine basically, you will lack proper muscle growth and definition too if this is a constant.its better to do your cardio afterwards. or if you're like me who sometimes goes 2x a day..i do cardio in the morning on its own, then weights in the evening.