Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Disraeli

I went for a sexual health check up..

More time i didn't fink they'd let women do sexual health checks on men for that reason in particular. When i went it was a man and never heard anyone else say it was a women

i hate going to these places to see a bag of man you know from the bitsits like "wha gwarn fam u kl" "yh man man bless"Silence until your name is called. BAITAng tite the man dem who wait outside clinics for the girls. Certain man in pecks are grimes still.

I wouldn't be embarresed but it's not a enviroment/mood where i could see it happening to me

i hate going to these places to see a bag of man you know from the bitsits like "wha gwarn fam u kl" "yh man man bless"Silence until your name is called. BAIT
TrussRaise of the eyebrows ting tbh

i hate going to these places to see a bag of man you know from the bitsits like "wha gwarn fam u kl" "yh man man bless"Silence until your name is called. BAITAng tite the man dem who wait outside clinics for the girls. Certain man in pecks are grimes still.
2yx0xs5.gif

lol lol lol.heard the free doms they give out are sh*t though...
people like to chat sh*t for the sake of it. Like they enjoy badmouthing the clinic forsome unknown reason.The difference bewteen a condom you get from the clinic and one you get from the shop is the price. Yet, people complain...??Always perplexed me. Yea some are not the best, but that's not because the come from the clinic, people go on like the clinic manufacturer them.

Most the time clinic give me durex, some times those passanté ones
They give me what i ask for.
Seen. I'll be asking for durex next time.Fact is though, even a durex gets f*cked up if you hit certain angles.Best dom I ever used was a freeone I got a freshers week. I have a few more of those ones, saving them for those long haul bitches. Not chicks that tell me when to come. I'll come when I'm good and ready and in the mean time you should turn the f*ck over.

am i the only one who sees chicks in there and u think SKET.i know this probably isnt true but whenever i see one in there thats wot i think..
Lol yea its messed but whenever i see a chick im thinking that, even though they could just be playing it safe or anything legitimate.

lol lol lol.heard the free doms they give out are sh*t though....
people like to chat sh*t for the sake of it. Like they enjoy badmouthing the clinic forsome unknown reason.The difference bewteen a condom you get from the clinic and one you get from the shop is the price. Yet, people complain...??Always perplexed me. Yea some are not the best, but that's not because the come from the clinic, people go on like the clinic manufacturer them.
get meshit condoms?  :D  :D people are dumb so what condoms are good exactly? considering most would say DUREX thats the condoms you can get at the clinic as well as others condoms with this mark are the ones apparently that have been tested properly. guy talking about condoms like we are talking about cars and bootlegged nike trainers in wembley market.LOOK FOR THIS KITE MARKkite_mark.gif

is it bad that im 18 and ive never been??im gonna try go before christmas
depends how many times you backed a chick bareback
no, no it doesnt

is it bad that im 18 and ive never been??im gonna try go before christmas
stupid question for 3 reasonsyou know what the answer isyou know who will say what to youand your asking on a forumjust go the clinic and clear your frame of mind by knowing what is going on with your OWN bodyTHE END.

am i the only one who sees chicks in there and u think SKET.i know this probably isnt true but whenever i see one in there thats wot i think..
Lol yea its messed but whenever i see a chick im thinking that, even though they could just be playing it safe or anything legitimate.
well there are guys the complete opposite of this cos ive seen man DRAW chicks in the clinic and that sh*t was funny to watch tbhill say this though going the clinic dont make you dirty but thinking that and believing it makes you immensely dense and choopidtbh

get meshit condoms?  :D  :D people are dumb so what condoms are good exactly? considering most would say DUREX thats the condoms you can get at the clinic as well as others condoms with this mark are the ones apparently that have been tested properly. guy talking about condoms like we are talking about cars and bootlegged nike trainers in wembley market.LOOK FOR THIS KITE MARKkite_mark.gif
The mark means practically nothing. Condoms that cannot be used as contraception have to state it clearly on the packaging. All the rest have been tested and tested and tested. But some stretch funny, are too small etc. There's always problems. Condomi condoms end up f*cked in 6 pumps.

The mark means practically nothing. Condoms that cannot be used as contraception have to state it clearly on the packaging. All the rest have been tested and tested and tested. But some stretch funny, are too small etc. There's always problems. Condomi condoms end up f*cked in 6 pumps.
seen okay (note my highlighted word)to the guy that said condoms in the clinic are sh*t this is gospel so just go bare back its the safest option.