I went for a sexual health check up..

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol lol lol.heard the free doms they give out are sh*t though...
people like to chat sh*t for the sake of it. Like they enjoy badmouthing the clinic forsome unknown reason.The difference bewteen a condom you get from the clinic and one you get from the shop is the price. Yet, people complain...??Always perplexed me. Yea some are not the best, but that's not because the come from the clinic, people go on like the clinic manufacturer them.

Most the time clinic give me durex, some times those passanté ones
They give me what i ask for.
Seen. I'll be asking for durex next time.Fact is though, even a durex gets f*cked up if you hit certain angles.Best dom I ever used was a freeone I got a freshers week. I have a few more of those ones, saving them for those long haul bitches. Not chicks that tell me when to come. I'll come when I'm good and ready and in the mean time you should turn the f*ck over.

lol lol lol.heard the free doms they give out are sh*t though....
people like to chat sh*t for the sake of it. Like they enjoy badmouthing the clinic forsome unknown reason.The difference bewteen a condom you get from the clinic and one you get from the shop is the price. Yet, people complain...??Always perplexed me. Yea some are not the best, but that's not because the come from the clinic, people go on like the clinic manufacturer them.
get meshit condoms?  :D  :D people are dumb so what condoms are good exactly? considering most would say DUREX thats the condoms you can get at the clinic as well as others condoms with this mark are the ones apparently that have been tested properly. guy talking about condoms like we are talking about cars and bootlegged nike trainers in wembley market.LOOK FOR THIS KITE MARKkite_mark.gif

am i the only one who sees chicks in there and u think SKET.i know this probably isnt true but whenever i see one in there thats wot i think..
Lol yea its messed but whenever i see a chick im thinking that, even though they could just be playing it safe or anything legitimate.
well there are guys the complete opposite of this cos ive seen man DRAW chicks in the clinic and that sh*t was funny to watch tbhill say this though going the clinic dont make you dirty but thinking that and believing it makes you immensely dense and choopidtbh

get meshit condoms?  :D  :D people are dumb so what condoms are good exactly? considering most would say DUREX thats the condoms you can get at the clinic as well as others condoms with this mark are the ones apparently that have been tested properly. guy talking about condoms like we are talking about cars and bootlegged nike trainers in wembley market.LOOK FOR THIS KITE MARKkite_mark.gif
The mark means practically nothing. Condoms that cannot be used as contraception have to state it clearly on the packaging. All the rest have been tested and tested and tested. But some stretch funny, are too small etc. There's always problems. Condomi condoms end up f*cked in 6 pumps.

The mark means practically nothing. Condoms that cannot be used as contraception have to state it clearly on the packaging. All the rest have been tested and tested and tested. But some stretch funny, are too small etc. There's always problems. Condomi condoms end up f*cked in 6 pumps.
seen okay (note my highlighted word)to the guy that said condoms in the clinic are sh*t this is gospel so just go bare back its the safest option.