Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

hiphop Ransom - Pain & Glory 2 Discussion Thread

painandglory2.jpg
http://www.zshare.net/download/5121841834a398db/

Its a classic, snm. Hes the hardest out... aint never heard no one spit fire like this consecitively. Ransoms taking me back to the essence of hip hop, that raw straight from the gut sh*t... This is making me emotionalthoughts?

tbh iirc I made a few ransom threads time ago...In general I don't even know...but yh this is some 5 mic sh*t, aint felt a mixtape like this for a couple years. Mixtape of the year

f*ck ALL THIS I WAS LISTENING TO RANSOM SINCE ....... sh*t THAT'S MAD HOMO.DUDE IS FLAMES THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

f*ck ALL THIS I WAS LISTENING TO RANSOM SINCE ....... sh*t THAT'S MAD HOMO.DUDE IS FLAMES THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.
i liedis track with the jamo nigga is FIRRRREEEEE... and one next track where he try do a 'gimme the loot' ting

I lost faith after the Budden sonning.But man is well and truly back.Tape is f*ck*ng FLAMES. Like I said in the other thread. Cover is heat as well.

look forward to downloadin this i hope u lot aint hypin thiswhen is joe budden realisin his next mixtape/album