D Double E

The Somalian

biggest failure in grime? are you dumb?mans a legend even nowlyrical gears i got more than 5...im like a m5 on the m5 in cruise control,holdin the road like a 4 wheel drive...might see me on da left hand side true say i got a suped up left hand driveare u sickbut from beginning double on radio>>>double on tunes
C/SYou lot always criticise MC's tryna go commercialD Double has always been grimey and has always repped and now he's a failure?f*ck getting signed, Dee's radio history >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most mc's lives.

dee is a very humble guy. he simply isn't one of these fame hungry rappers that the "scene" is polluted with today. he is a true music man and there aint many of them in grime. for me, dizee is a failure... i don't listen to none of his music no more, the old cd's were good but now hes garbage. i think only 1 hard tune was made by dizee in recent years: wheres the g's.if more people were there 4 the music and stayed real and didn't try 2 imitate what they see on TV then grime may have a small thread of life left in it today. fact is people are too fake and plastic, the fact that u think he is a failure is just a reflection of this. from when u can live off music and stay true to yourself and be recognized as the biggest MC in grime from its inception to its dying day without even releasing a single album you are a flippin badman. about failure u plum.so big up d double every time cause man is real in music and everywhere else.
Big statement dere.
:!: :!: :!:

People getting it twisted as if being successful fulfilling potential equals mainstream success. He has underachieved because he hasn't released a series of mixtapes/underground albums in all these years. It's possible to stay true to your roots and release material in more conventional formats like albums/mixtapes rather than just sets.

People getting it twisted as if being successful fulfilling potential equals mainstream success. He has underachieved because he hasn't released a series of mixtapes/underground albums in all these years. It's possible to stay true to your roots and release material in more conventional formats like albums/mixtapes rather than just sets.
Why do you feel he should release material to avoid being considered an underachiever? Arent sets a good enough platform? If no, then you killed Grime

Guest PROFIT2

lot of guys kidding themselves and talking like they actually know what dee wants...i'm pretty sure he wud like the fame and spotlight just hasnt moved with the times tbhbut dont watch that it aint over till its overhe aint doing much in the scene right now comercial or undergroundbut i dont think it makes you a failure

Why do you feel he should release material to avoid being considered an underachiever? Arent sets a good enough platform? If no, then you killed Grime
:mellow:So when he signed to dirtee stank in his head he was thinking 'yeah this will allow me to put out more sets now, gwan Dee you're moving'. When he was on sets & DVD's saying Newham Generals album/mixtape and my personal album/mixtape he was stating that sets were a good enough platform?About I killed grime some foolish talk, I'm judging him on the movements he made and the statements he made.

:mellow:So when he signed to dirtee stank in his head he was thinking 'yeah this will allow me to put out more sets now, gwan Dee you're moving'. When he was on sets & DVD's saying Newham Generals album/mixtape and my personal album/mixtape he was stating that sets were a good enough platform?About I killed grime some foolish talk, I'm judging him on the movements he made and the statements he made.
Lol @ getting all aggy. I was just asking couple questions. The "You killed Grime" was obviously not totally serious.

in the sense of what he should of beenmaybebut then again u can say that about nearly every back in the day mci always felt monkey never got wat was comin to himbut thats lifethe game left all them man behind anywaybut tbh i'm not sure i would of prefered them to keep upallow dem all changing their flows and tring to sound more like this or more like himf*ck up their "late greats" kindah appeal, and be seen more like wiley.. old foogy that should of allowed it time ago (think wileys sh*t now by the way)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...