Sign in to follow this  
Faisal

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

Coppppeedd thissssssssssssssssss.I ain't taking the wrapper off until atleast 8 guys buy this on here :angry: . Played my friends one and it's SICK.I'm surprised how sick i am this game still. :lol:

been playing it all dayits just more of the first one, which made it an instant copits too sickfirst one was one of the most underrated games i have ever played.soundtrack isnt as good as the first one so far though

how are you finding it?i was stuck on a rank 6 track where you are a race truck on razborback, man that was hardi just played it around 15 times in a row, i'd say a good 12 of those attempts i came second by under 1 secondbut i just did itthe AI is f*ck*ng ridiculous on this game, on the first one i didnt have too much trouble with it but kept reading reports about "elastic band AI", i can definitely see it in this gamewhen i was coming second on that rank 6 razborback i was doing 1.46.8ish , and i just beat it with 1.54.2 or something and i won by a good 2/3 seconds

You don't own a PS3 so you don't count.
I had you added on my contact list you donut.Menacie..lol
Did you or did you not sell your PS3?Confused.

how are you finding it?
I aint even played it properly yet, bare hogs in my house.Will take a day off soon and rinse this out for a whole day.