Sign in to follow this  
iheartgrime

Grime Artists Making Bassline

JamakabiTinie TempahShystieDonaeoGemma FoxSkeptaD Double EDEVelopmentJMEWileyAll these, predominately, Grime artists have made Bassline tracksSo to all you man slash gyal who said Bassline would not blow in London, I ask how do you feel about them artists above making Bassline tracks?

only reason theyre doing it is because grime is dead & they are looking for another bandwaggon to jump on.
C/SNear enough 90% of bassline songs with mc's over it are sh*t aswell, bassline shud just strictly be a vocal ting, if you can't sing get the f*ck off the track

only reason theyre doing it is because grime is dead & they are looking for another bandwaggon to jump on.
+ i dont care for any of dem artists now, apart from dee.all dem grime guys lost credibility when their music went to pieces.

6 of them got paid to do it, 3 of them got remixes done by the label.lol@Wiley caring about Bassline.What's D Double done?
Yeah I think Wiley jump'd on the bandwagen, I mean a track with H'Two'0 - Come on!D Double E done a few tracks with Dj Murkz (Diptendo can confirm) Bangers actually

C/SNear enough 90% of bassline songs with mc's over it are sh*t aswell, bassline shud just strictly be a vocal ting, if you can't sing get the f*ck off the track
People have been MCing over bassline before London guys jumped in it.

6 of them got paid to do it, 3 of them got remixes done by the label.lol@Wiley caring about Bassline.What's D Double done?
Appears to = flick on the lights. Disco done

Yeah I think Wiley jump'd on the bandwagen, I mean a track with H'Two'0 - Come on!D Double E done a few tracks with Dj Murkz (Diptendo can confirm) Bangers actually
you mind upping these?would rather hear a few of them on dubstep

Thats what I've been saying, espesh DEE (dont know if he does spit on Dubstep. If he does have mercy pon mi)

People have been MCing over bassline before London guys jumped in it.
Very true but i never said they didn't, i was generalising, bassline + mc's is jus no. For the handful of decent tracks with mc's over them i'd hapiily sacarifice to keep bassline a vocal ting.

How can you say bassline and mc's is just a no?Bonez and MNT have done alright - Both there singles have been giving record deals, so that's P for themErm, I say give it another 6 months and Bassline will be nearer to London than you think

How can you say bassline and mc's is just a no?Bonez and MNT have done alright - Both there singles have been giving record deals, so that's P for themErm, I say give it another 6 months and Bassline will be nearer to London than you think
Meh like i said theres a handful of decent tracks that mc's have done over bassline. plus you've named 2 mc's out of how many proves my point (handful)

I Can confirm .. click here to hear!If they aint jumping on bassline den its funky house [was shocked when i found out davinche was dee :mellow: wtf]and mc's + bassline make good bassline

I Can confirm .. click here to hear!If they aint jumping on bassline den its funky house [was shocked when i found out davinche was dee :mellow: wtf]and mc's + bassline make good bassline
No it isn't

Thats what I've been saying, espesh DEE (dont know if he does spit on Dubstep. If he does have mercy pon mi)
lol.he reaches dubstep raves still, seen him about a couple times. he f*cked up minsitry earlier this year at Why Not, came onto benga and coki's set and smaaaaashed it! i wish i wernt so hammered i would of remember more, but that night was f*ckin banging from all angles. 40 dj's, u mwad. :lol:

No it isn't
Bossman, Davinche, Katie Pearl :arrow:

No it isn't
and these lot mc yeah :arrow:

No it isn't
Im not exactly sure what you getting at, that when those producers that make tracks with mc's are funky house or that the above mc's are producers????????

london guys were spitting over "bassline" before you even thought you come up with something newyes it is just garage
Lol, real talk.Never knew Dee is Davinche. Makes sense tho, the strings in that tune sounds like himBassline is still sh*t, just connects with the Kiss listening, Smash Hits watching yutedem more than Funky