What Websites do you go on part 2332

Kim

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone konw of a poker site that when your in a multi tournament you dont get moved table, untill everyone is eliminated or everyone bar 3 because most of the tourny's are bare annoying keep switching tables
How many players? cus it impossible when theres like over 50 players.

does anyone konw of a poker site that when your in a multi tournament you dont get moved table, untill everyone is eliminated or everyone bar 3 because most of the tourny's are bare annoying keep switching tables
depends how many enter but it is usually over 50 thats why nowadays i just play in tourny's where theres 6 or 9 of us seated alot better than switching table every other hand

depends how many enter but it is usually over 50 thats why nowadays i just play in tourny's where theres 6 or 9 of us seated alot better than switching table every other hand
Nah man, there is a method to getting to the final table in those things consistently trust me. I've read about 9 books on poker strategy over 6 years and have won some big tournies before ($3000 1st place etc)...Those tournies are great.

Nah man, there is a method to getting to the final table in those things consistently trust me. I've read about 9 books on poker strategy over 6 years and have won some big tournies before ($3000 1st place etc)...Those tournies are great.
i do enter them and like them and have reached the final table a few times but i just think it would be better to stay on the same table till everyone is out bar 3 like in the poker world championship

Six-seater tables £11 by in. Whats funny?
Your grammar tbf.Swear you play alot, why don't you play the big tournaments? They're piss easy.Play AA or KK ONLY in the first hour then loosen up a bit etc and then BLAM final table and real £££ is you.
It dont work like that on the internet, the more you play your hands and start winning the more chances of getting delt sick hands, i've played the slow patient game and im sh*t at it, i was playing the fast and reckless and got down to the final 8 out of about 200 plrs but im to impatient for 2-3 hrs tourneys...

i do enter them and like them and have reached the final table a few times but i just think it would be better to stay on the same table till everyone is out bar 3 like in the poker world championship
Nah that's ridiculous.You have to even the table up or you will have some tables with 3 and some with 9 at the same blind level which makes it unfair. If I'm on a blind everyother hand as opposed to the guy who's getting a 7 blindless hands, he will have a greater chance of winning the tournament.