Gtting the most out of your ps3

Gunner

What apart from th obvious d you use your ps3 for and how?What do you have downloaded?What accessories do you use alongside the ps3?Everything from SOFTWARE TO HARDWARE about the ps3 in here please.I want to get more from my ps3...!Even if it is something suttle, and only make a small impact.

Boy to get the most out of you're PS3, to the fullest is to:- Download Linux, Lazy head's tool.- Upgrade hard drive to 320gb, I have my whole video/music libary there.- Remote Play, I use it mainly every thursday so i can't don't have to deal with the waiting and installing and the AHGHHHH!- What GT said, PlayTV, if you aint got Sky+. *You can save you're recordings aswell for laptop etc*- PS1 game's can be played on PSP&PS3. Simply go to download list on PSP.- Life with Playstation, if you hate the news reporter on tv.- Ad-hoc party, same as the wii i think. PSP game's that don't got internet play but offline play, this is a sick way around it.Some of what i said can be branched out still , like linux is sick if you're into anime. And you can watch TV on your PSP with PlayTV.

download home
I seriously hope it's coming out this month.
TedTheDog made an announcement today still
Heres a rough overview of the coming weeks: 1. The version 1.0 Patch Notes will be published in the closed beta forum so they know what to expect and to help plan testing. 2. A couple of days later Version 1.0 will be released into the Closed beta. That will not happen this week. 3. SCEE will be inviting a large number of extra testers into the closed beta to load test and that process will start within a day or so of v1.0 going live. We wont invite them all straight away, we'll ramp it up over a a period of time. We will be inviting non-English speaking testers for the first time. Languages covered will be English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Please remember these are languages, not countries, so more than the immediately obvious countries will be included to a degree. The lists have been chosen already, dont try changing your language to get included! 4. Once we start inviting people in to the Closed Beta the public SCEE Home forums will become the Home beta test forums. 5. The date of Open Beta start will be announced in advance 6. Open Beta starts and that will be just as it implies, Open to allTheres more detail that I'll bring to you about bug reporting, forum changes etc closer to the time.Finally, Home Open Beta is the start of a long journey, not the end of one. I know I've said this a lot recently but I see many of you are thinking of Home Open Beta like a game release in that you're expecting the final version to be launched with just some patches and maybe some DLC to come afterwards. Home Beta is a service that will grow from the foundation of v1.0 over the coming months and years so thinking of it as a start rather than a finish will help you understand where its going and what its all about. We all appreciate you've been waiting a long time to be a part of this journey and we hope you enjoy it once your onboard with us.
know i won't get an invite anyway

download home
I seriously hope it's coming out this month.
TedTheDog made an announcement today still
Heres a rough overview of the coming weeks: 1. The version 1.0 Patch Notes will be published in the closed beta forum so they know what to expect and to help plan testing. 2. A couple of days later Version 1.0 will be released into the Closed beta. That will not happen this week. 3. SCEE will be inviting a large number of extra testers into the closed beta to load test and that process will start within a day or so of v1.0 going live. We wont invite them all straight away, we'll ramp it up over a a period of time. We will be inviting non-English speaking testers for the first time. Languages covered will be English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Please remember these are languages, not countries, so more than the immediately obvious countries will be included to a degree. The lists have been chosen already, dont try changing your language to get included! 4. Once we start inviting people in to the Closed Beta the public SCEE Home forums will become the Home beta test forums. 5. The date of Open Beta start will be announced in advance 6. Open Beta starts and that will be just as it implies, Open to allTheres more detail that I'll bring to you about bug reporting, forum changes etc closer to the time.Finally, Home Open Beta is the start of a long journey, not the end of one. I know I've said this a lot recently but I see many of you are thinking of Home Open Beta like a game release in that you're expecting the final version to be launched with just some patches and maybe some DLC to come afterwards. Home Beta is a service that will grow from the foundation of v1.0 over the coming months and years so thinking of it as a start rather than a finish will help you understand where its going and what its all about. We all appreciate you've been waiting a long time to be a part of this journey and we hope you enjoy it once your onboard with us.
know i won't get an invite anyway
Ahh. :angry: Playstation Forum is me.