Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

top 5 most influential posters?

who r they?yes im boredtop 5 how i see it isluca pianolucarelliiceburgwavakistreets also thinking about starting a new religion just trying to think of a gimmick Christians have the crosses, Hindu's have them ill red spots what can mine have ? we practice good living, healthy eating, hymns are old school garage songs, if you make a room dedicated to my religion, I will name a estimate after the forum in the bible im writing.

As much time as i spend on this site i don't even take any mental note of who anyone is. Only people i know really is the PS3 people.

SocialTFSuperstitionWavaki (although he gets bummed and tries too hard sometimes)PericoSwitch Ashman for Wavaki for me personally

SocialTFSuperstitionWavaki (although he gets bummed and tries too hard sometimes)PericoSwitch Ashman for Wavaki for me personally
lol, its true hes no social

tbh i think of myself as the local trampinvisible when i post but every1 still acknowledges my existance

tbh i think of myself as the local trampinvisible when i post but every1 still acknowledges my existance
blend in way too much to ever make these lists...i like to think niggas listen wen i speak though

blend in way too much to ever make these lists...i like to think niggas listen wen i speak though
I know the whites don't.

I know the whites don't.
well done..u officially have wit

I know the whites don't.
well done..u officially have wit
Thankyou i am now influenced by your knowledge.

Guest WAVESURFER

Shiesty is influential too, cause the amont of people I've seen copying his "slash" thing (& other stuff) has been disgusting.