top 5 most influential posters?

The Somalian

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot about streets stillhe actually helped A LOT of you dont know how i forgot that
basically. I've still got at least 30 peoples CVs from this forum (2 people have been employed full time with countless getting work experience directly through me). I've helped get back at least £9,000 in bank charges for RWD/VIP2 members and thats just through people thanking me so god knows much many people I put on and never came back for help. Theres certain guys on here who watch every topic I make praying its not about thier wifey and theres certain girls who pray I dont ruin their current relationships (M/S/DP/E - ITS ALOT)I rarely brag, but I'm top 5 dead or alive on this ting. The only thing that causes people to forget is my lazyness in posting.DISCLAIMER- everything above is a joke and not to be taken seriously
I'd put myself in that.Over the years I know I've strongly influenced so many people with cv's, general financial advice, legal advice, education, housing, areas to live, getting their mind right, relationships & other problems BUT DO I CARE IF THEY NAME ME OR NOT. No because THEY KNOW & I KNOW I INFLUENCED THEIR REAL LIFE IN MANY WAYS THAN MOST.The things that causes people to forget me is maybe I'm miscontrued as a fob, its not the lick on the forum to c/s or be seen as that guy who helped them & whatever else.
yes you do care if they name you or not thats why you decided to post after so much dilly dallying trying to tip toe around the lines. thats why ur such a fake imo.. from the very first time u posted in this thread trying to define 'influence' you were infact trying to put your head out for a mention. the thing that cause ME (and i talk for no one else) is that ur prob a good guy, you had alot more respect b4 u jumped on this 'notice me' thing. psoting google pics etc. in a way everyone does it..but then they do it for fun.. not to be taken seriously. youe gone from a struggling MC to a multifaceted mogul.. :confused: i coud be wrong, but ur just a strange mix of fantasy and reality.
lolololwow broke u down
lol truss
BOUT NINO BROWN
LMFAO
:lol: