top 5 most influential posters?

The Somalian

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

threads just another opportunity to express hatred and pointless slewing therefore missing the point.
c/s shits mad unneccesary. the title should of been 'Who has the biggest influence on vip2'
okay im gonna say this but in the most humble way cos i really dont wanna have beef with you but your the kind of guy im talking about when i said that and so is 001 your dislike for someone makes you want to miss them out and in turn it makes you go on like someone dont influence when they cleary DO.youd be crazy to say 001 dont influence he is the bashment guy tbh but i dont really listen to it much which is why he dont influence me too tuff but he knows what he is talking about.side notelogs blatently influences girls that are loose to f*ck off and step their game up in every way this is shown by the fact some girls here now (minus malika) have improved their life from rwd days or have left the siteeither way logs is necessary i wouldnt have it any other way she is the voice of reason from the feminine users and her and maybe messy and j lovely are the only ones ill take note from.SEPTIK INFLUENCED ANY ONE WITH AN XBOX CONSOLE HANDS DOWNANYONE SAYING THIS AINT SO IS A LIARill say i did help him with this though the halo circle started with ME fact but then my cousin davicious came and took my spot with brem and them.

i forgot about streets stillhe actually helped A LOT of you dont know how i forgot that
basically. I've still got at least 30 peoples CVs from this forum (2 people have been employed full time with countless getting work experience directly through me). I've helped get back at least £9,000 in bank charges for RWD/VIP2 members and thats just through people thanking me so god knows much many people I put on and never came back for help. Theres certain guys on here who watch every topic I make praying its not about thier wifey and theres certain girls who pray I dont ruin their current relationships (M/S/DP/E - ITS ALOT)I rarely brag, but I'm top 5 dead or alive on this ting. The only thing that causes people to forget is my lazyness in posting.DISCLAIMER- everything above is a joke and not to be taken seriously

Guest Logster

Whilst we're in such a positive mood in this threadAnyone that has schooled me on here/RWD is influential IMOTBH I learnt several things from Face Off/Goli/Goddaz/King Jammy (when he used to post in L+L) about relationships and fixing up my naivetyIn terms of just being smart Gray Fox used to just be so educative. He's not really like that anymore (no send). Ryan was like that as well.Its cause they don't post as muchMalika taught me that naked pics are not the way forward.I think I've covered all bases now.

threads just another opportunity to express hatred and pointless slewing therefore missing the point.
c/s shits mad unneccesary. the title should of been 'Who has the biggest influence on vip2'
okay im gonna say this but in the most humble way cos i really dont wanna have beef with you but your the kind of guy im talking about when i said that and so is 001 your dislike for someone makes you want to miss them out and in turn it makes you go on like someone dont influence when they cleary DO.youd be crazy to say 001 dont influence he is the bashment guy tbh but i dont really listen to it much which is why he dont influence me too tuff but he knows what he is talking about.side notelogs blatently influences girls that are loose to f*ck off and step their game up in every way this is shown by the fact some girls here now (minus malika) have improved their life from rwd days or have left the siteeither way logs is necessary i wouldnt have it any other way she is the voice of reason from the feminine users and her and maybe messy and j lovely are the only ones ill take note from.
dis dont even make sense doosieI aint paticipated in this thread which makes ur post invalid... Can't believe my own niggas stereotyping me

i forgot about streets stillhe actually helped A LOT of you dont know how i forgot that
basically. I've still got at least 30 peoples CVs from this forum (2 people have been employed full time with countless getting work experience directly through me). I've helped get back at least £9,000 in bank charges for RWD/VIP2 members and thats just through people thanking me so god knows much many people I put on and never came back for help. Theres certain guys on here who watch every topic I make praying its not about thier wifey and theres certain girls who pray I dont ruin their current relationships (M/S/DP/E - ITS ALOT)I rarely brag, but I'm top 5 dead or alive on this ting. The only thing that causes people to forget is my lazyness in posting. DISCLAIMER- everything above is a joke and not to be taken seriously
:lol:

basically. I've still got at least 30 peoples CVs from this forum (2 people have been employed full time with countless getting work experience directly through me). I've helped get back at least £9,000 in bank charges for RWD/VIP2 members and thats just through people thanking me so god knows much many people I put on and never came back for help. Theres certain guys on here who watch every topic I make praying its not about thier wifey and theres certain girls who pray I dont ruin their current relationships (M/S/DP/E - ITS ALOT)I rarely brag, but I'm top 5 dead or alive on this ting. The only thing that causes people to forget is my lazyness in posting.DISCLAIMER- everything above is a joke and not to be taken seriously
this is why i like you streets cos you know that by adding such a disclaimer a next power voice (like myself) will eradicate that and enforce it with a spear head approach and you know it.you know as well as i do that it is deadly serious your disclaimers are ways of you saying you had nothing to do with the murder yet you orchestrated the whole thing.

Whilst we're in such a positive mood in this threadAnyone that has schooled me on here/RWD is influential IMOTBH I learnt several things from Face Off/Goli/Goddaz/King Jammy (when he used to post in L+L) about relationships and fixing up my naivetyIn terms of just being smart Gray Fox used to just be so educative. He's not really like that anymore (no send). Ryan was like that as well.Its cause they don't post as muchMalika taught me that naked pics are not the way forward. I think I've covered all bases now.
this is where this topic will be tipped cos now we will get a barrage of people saying that wasteman influenced them to not be like them.watch

Guest Logster
In terms of just being smart Gray Fox used to just be so educative. He's not really like that anymore (no send). Ryan was like that as well.
No real need for me to tbh...I cnt b arsed more to the point
I have noticed this. Your grammar has been a little off.
Special mention goes to Stat Trice as well...(no homo)The guy is probably the purest and nicest person I've come across on the RWD/VIP2 forums.
C/S this