Not bein funny or owt

thinkingthuglife

but girls are startin to piss me off right now. How can i be f*ckin 1 chick for a couple of weeks now and all off a sudden she starts dropping do you value me talk? so im like wot you on about innit and shes saying that she thinks i want to f*ck her too much. so i said thats a good thing ya know cah it means you got sex appeal. Then he drops i value my body innit. its like bitch yeah you might be givin up the p*ssy but your getting d*ck for it. why do some of these slags think that they've got pussies made out of gold? teks piss. I need to go back to bigger girls again innit maybe im too advanced for my age or summat but these chicks my age are too emotional ya get me.

She wants to be your girl tbh.
its not even that tho ya get me cah the way she dropped it was stupid. Bare girls go on like p*ssy worth more than d*ck, truss i think she has a better deal than me - i can get other p*ssy ya know. ts like one of her girls have said to her that she should stop giving out the sex, bare imature.She can't be my girl if she start go on stupid. its all about older girls.

its not even that tho ya get me cah the way she dropped it was stupid. Bare girls go on like p*ssy worth more than d*ck, truss i think she has a better deal than me - i can get other p*ssy ya know. ts like one of her girls have said to her that she should stop giving out the sex, bare imature.She can't be my girl if she start go on stupid. its all about older girls.
Yeah you just keep telling yourself thatBasically if you say you value her then she'll be like prove it, be my man etc somthing around tose lines anywho

yes and no every woman knows that a best way to a mans heart is NOT to be his link first every woman knows that whether they show it or not cos every girl that lets off the first night or becomes a mans link KNOWS they done f*cked up which is why they come up with so many new ways to justify this behaviour.what i think is she is just lonely at the moment true its winter and out of all the men she is linking he is the best candidate at the MOMENT so who better to promote to hubby than him.thats what i thinkif a year from now including this coming summer she is still on him with this wifey talk THEN she is for real but by then i bet he will find out she has a man (this will be when all of a sudden them two aint linking no more)  or find out some next dude(s) is smashing it.by this point you will realise you had a lucky escape.

She wants more than hard d*ck and bubble gum tbh.Chuck her a meal.Well chuck her something, anything.If the p*ssy good, take her to the Hilton, she'll still be getting just hard d*ck and bubble gum, just maybe nicer sheets, but it will be a while before she realises...
nah allow bringin her up the chain from private to lieutenant leave her where she at.

but girls are startin to piss me off right now. How can i be f*ckin 1 chick for a couple of weeks now and all off a sudden she starts dropping do you value me talk? so im like wot you on about innit and shes saying that she thinks i want to f*ck her too much. so i said thats a good thing ya know cah it means you got sex appeal. Then he drops i value my body innit.
anyone else clock?#maybe its just cos i'm bored and tired

shes beggin u to take her seriously when shes droppin them kinda bars tbh... she made the false move of been the link first an is now tryin to build an image of respectability cos in her eyes, you dont rate her much and she would like u to.. either that or shes one of these deluded naive girls who think cos they have a vagina that they're setting the pace... u should be able to get an idea of which it is by judging the rest of the girls actions and by also taking her age into considerationbout her frend tryin to tell her not to give u sex... i hate bitches like that cos it's like if she had her grind at home she wouldnt be stressin bout whos gettin sex from who aint.. tell the friend to get laid and mind her own business ftw

Let me tell you something now.Women are f*ck*ng MAD. They ain't all there in the head.Give the girl a slap and tell her to stop f*ck*ng with your head and in future, tell her to spell things out straight and clear instead of psycho-f*ck*ng with your head by asking puzzling yet relevant questions, aimed at getting a straight answer out of you when the question is not straight.Women always do this.

Guest Logster
Bare girls go on like p*ssy worth more than d*ck, truss
And it does my head in,It doesn't help that some man bow on both knees for it.
End of the day if it ain't p*ssy then it is the backside. We can get ours! brapz!
I LOL'D