Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Women In Midlands beware

Men from leicester and nottingham have been on a h.i.v spreading spree.One man annouced he has slept with over 200 women unprotected after meating them on a night out.So yeah beware, and use protection.

Guest WAVESURFER

Plus Malika lives around there, so Christ knows what else the 97.3% of the area's male population who have slept with her have unwittingly caught.

Men from leicester and nottingham have been on a h.i.v spreading spree.One man annouced he has slept with over 200 women unprotected after meating them on a night out.So yeah beware, and use protection.
rofl

roflogers

Plus Malika lives around there, so Christ knows what else the 97.3% of the area's male population who have slept with her have unwittingly caught.
:arrow:

Guest Logster
roflogers
LOL

Lol dont start that again.Shes been filling up my inbox like a jelous little girl

Just asking if id slept with him and what not.

Jealous?!?! Lol @ you thinking I would be jealous even if you did f*ck him.And 3 messages = not filling up inboxAnd I asked you once if you f*cked him, not repeatedly.

Midlands mandem are animals. The chicks have more to worry about than HIV. One of these dudes could just straight up bite a chick's tit off one day.
Certain man are d*ckheads

Backspace, you come across like the type of woman, who'd prefer to fight girl instead of confronting your BF, who's been sleeping with God knows, how many women.Gray Fox, sorry in advance.

Backspace, you come across like the type of woman, who'd prefer to fight girl instead of confronting your BF, who's been sleeping with God knows, how many women.Gray Fox, sorry in advance.
I have clearly missed a whole heap of sh*t. Someone summarise, I beg.

Sorry your first sentence made no sense? I'm not fighting nobody about nothing love, I was just trying to post in a topic.
From time, you've PM'd a next bitch (no offence, Malika), a bitch who owes you NOTHING, 3 times, you're coming across like a deserted housewife.Can I get an amen?