Women In Midlands beware

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alize, your no slag.What happened to that guy who was your dads age?What made you and bladerunner get together?I swear you know someone who I know init?
You don't need to know any of this information.
[Keenans Sister] I was talkinggggggggggg to Alize...........[/Keenans Sister]
I don't care man. None of this is any longer a joke.
Then why have either of you brought it to a forum then?Like say people wont look at this and not ask questions, especially when your arguing infront of us........
Please read the argument fully. This is the LAST place I wanted this. But when your girl practically lives on the forum, what else can I do?You tell her to stop posting and she doesn't listen. Seriously, if I was one of them unstable niggas Backspace would be beaten up on a regular basis. I hope men undersntand what girls like this can do to you if you're not focused.
Ok so I'm back now.Please PLEASE don't go on like I haven't been good for you and stood by you and encouraged you for all this time. Making me out to be some c*nt. About what I can do to you if you aren't focused. Cheeky bastard.

lol like you and him are size
Lol I love that expression.
Wtf? One minute you're sad as larry next minute you're lolling at some waste expression.Can no one see what I mean about this chick?
You want me to send you a picture?
also send me one while ur at it.sumin in the la senza range and also the anchor whipped cream range.Would be very appreciative.

Alize, your no slag.What happened to that guy who was your dads age?What made you and bladerunner get together?I swear you know someone who I know init?
You don't need to know any of this information.
[Keenans Sister] I was talkinggggggggggg to Alize...........[/Keenans Sister]
I don't care man. None of this is any longer a joke.
Then why have either of you brought it to a forum then?Like say people wont look at this and not ask questions, especially when your arguing infront of us........
Please read the argument fully. This is the LAST place I wanted this. But when your girl practically lives on the forum, what else can I do?You tell her to stop posting and she doesn't listen. Seriously, if I was one of them unstable niggas Backspace would be beaten up on a regular basis. I hope men undersntand what girls like this can do to you if you're not focused.
Seen.Tbh, allow being with a girl who has used, uses, will use, this and RWD forums, it's not stable and thats real talk (no sending because I know you must have try let her see that it isn't good for her to be on here/RWD).I swear shes friends with one girl I know of too.