Women In Midlands beware

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb
He does, thats why hes so hurt from ur posts on here, he wouldnt be posting so much if he didnt care.
Fam, llow trying to second guess my actions.
no shame in admitting ur love, even hitler loved a woman.

I am not talking about her knowing boys btw.I hear what your saying before though.My ex used to smoke weed and telling her not to was like telling her she can't breath for the rest of her life.In the end, her life was controlled by weed and she became a slag.Bladerunner, love life forum is you, me and Antix will help you out.

ffs sake hurry up my heads killing me
Alize, you should have treat Gray with respect.He loved you and you made him go nutts.In history, losing your virginity was a sacred thing and it should still remain sacred in present day.Women used to get married in their mid teens then and only stay with one guy until death.It saddens me that women nowadays don't try their hardest to sleep only with/marry & breed with one man in their entire lives.Even if your no virgin, the best thing you could do is to please your man and have him want you forever and not have you bounce form male to male.We as people are too relaxed about sex and being in relationships and don't understand that women should desire to stay with one man and one man only in their life time.We have truely failed :(

Alize, stop this nonsense about you were trying to piss him off, you are succeeded and that, because all it seems to me is Gray Fox decided not to tolerate your sh*t and you want to make it look like you have the upper hand.If this is how you were all the time, it took him rather long. Your mentality actually just annoys me.

I read the whole topic.sh*t, I've been a bit touched in the brain and even I aint as mentally unstable as this Backspace chick. She comes across as a bunny boiler if you ask me. Sort of bitch to sit there with a pair of scissors cackling as she frantically cuts your clothes up after you have ignored all 147 of her calls. OMG I have to get a quote from her she made towards me. BRB.