Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

Question Time

This weeks PanelQuestion Time, the BBC's premier political debate programme chaired by David Dimbleby, will be in Dover on Thursday 13 November. The panel will include the Housing Minister Margaret Beckett, the Conservative shadow secretary for culture, media and sport Jeremy Hunt, former leader of the Liberal Democrats in the Lords Baroness Williams, TV commentator and former England rugby player Brian Moore, and associate editor of the Telegraph Simon Heffer.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/ques...ime/7722557.stmWhat Topics will come up? i seriously have no clue, i like this show though.

lol when i clicked the thread I hoped it wernt news that Dizzee was gonna make an appearance on it

Simon Heffer is one of the most appallingly cuntish cunts in the world.
his wiki doesn't paint a good picture
8 out of 10 cats>>guy frm phonejacker is der
yeh im pissed gonna catch fonejacker on 4+1 but have to catch 8 out of ten online

Simon Heffer is one of the most appallingly cuntish cunts in the world.
He's that ginger posh c*nt innitMaragaret Beckett makes me wanna punch her face in.

I swear I felt hell freezing over as Heffer answered the social work question. He was actually restrained, compassionate and perceptive. Seemed genuine too. It has ghasted my flabber.Edit: What the f*ck just happened? Heffer was reasonable and considerate throughout the WHOLE THING. DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.