Mac Vs Pc...

Afroman

So, I have finally moved from PC to Mac now. I bought power mac G5. This machine is f*ckin greeze!..Running pro-tools 7, Logic & Final Cut edit pro with loads of effects and this machine aint even twitching.I aint even used half of the ram slots yet.I was gonna get the I-MAC but, I thought I might as well go all out.Definitely the ideal machine for media work.I know they are pc's that are as powerful if not more but, they pack up after a while..Am definitely sticking with the Mac now. Have had a G4 in the past but never came close. Anyone moved from PC to mac or Vice versa? Any regrets?

So, I have finally moved from PC to Mac now. I bought power mac G5. This machine is f*ckin greeze!..Running pro-tools 7, Logic & Final Cut edit pro with loads of effects and this machine aint even twitching.I aint even used half of the ram slots yet.I was gonna get the I-MAC but, I thought I might as well go all out.Definitely the ideal machine for media work.I know they are pc's that are as powerful if not more but, they pack up after a while..Am definitely sticking with the Mac now. Have had a G4 in the past but never came close. Anyone moved from PC to mac or Vice versa? Any regrets?
Biggest advantage... I do nuffin at uni which involves media so i'd stick with PC for now but when i do get my laptop will be a MAC...

MACS are slick but you probably can't get half the software on them that you could get for a pc.I'll probably be a windows guy forever because they softwares I use on my degree are probably softwares I'll be using throughout my career.Though would probably get a mac in the future and dual boot windows.