Sign in to follow this  
neeko

dem white chicks that luv off black guys..

there bare annoying, saying nigger, wat blud, skeen..kmt just wanna slap this one in da face asap. still funny to see black females screwface these chicks cus there on a man they want.true story. rant over.

I used to know a chinese girl that spoke like that.Even typed KMT in her texts/msn convos etc.Cut her off.Then you don't have to worry about getting vex 2bh

calls u nigger?you need to nip that in the bud quickly u fruit
fi reeeellllllllllli know some guys sacrifice a lot of their self respect to get laid but that is taking the piss its bad enough most man here would lash a ting that aint even that good lookin just to buss a nut but a girl that aint black that says NIGGER?nah matenot even.

lol @ tryin to put the work in with a white girl who says nigger...from when shes sayin that word in ya presence she's takin u for any dark chocolate digestive biscuit tbh (not ya first choice but will settle if there isnt anything else)...

this is part of the reason i just cant have a white girl in my life maybe 50 years in the future ill respect interacial relationships more when the HYPE of the black man dont drive the white female in such bizarre directions as it would be the norm and less of a novelty.until that passes ill never believe the love for the black man is genuine from them especially when on their facebook most of their friends are black malesmakes me sick tbh.

calls u nigger?you need to nip that in the bud quickly u fruit
ahh u get me, but u dont understand how much shes on it...bun it iam on black girls for life

i used to knw one white girl like dat, always on her black and mixed race boysOne black boy i used to talk to told me how he was walkin dwn west wid her one time and she had acheek to call sum next man a black bastard right in front of himhe got vex and pushed her down and walked off

Hate these type of girls (no racist). I don't have a problem with a white girl being with a black man, but white girls with a black guy BECAUSE he's black...
come on now nothing better than a easy lay and thats what these ladies offer i aint gonna marry one of them or anything But long live them allfill ur boots my negro people

Guest DN Braund

lol @ that chick not gettin a swift box to the face the same way dude in How High got when he said he loved Niggas Wit Attitudefail-owned-dear-abby-cheating-fail.jpg