dem white chicks that luv off black guys..

neeko

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

calls u nigger?you need to nip that in the bud quickly u fruit
fi reeeellllllllllli know some guys sacrifice a lot of their self respect to get laid but that is taking the piss its bad enough most man here would lash a ting that aint even that good lookin just to buss a nut but a girl that aint black that says NIGGER?nah matenot even.

this is part of the reason i just cant have a white girl in my life maybe 50 years in the future ill respect interacial relationships more when the HYPE of the black man dont drive the white female in such bizarre directions as it would be the norm and less of a novelty.until that passes ill never believe the love for the black man is genuine from them especially when on their facebook most of their friends are black malesmakes me sick tbh.

Hate these type of girls (no racist). I don't have a problem with a white girl being with a black man, but white girls with a black guy BECAUSE he's black...
come on now nothing better than a easy lay and thats what these ladies offer i aint gonna marry one of them or anything But long live them allfill ur boots my negro people