dem white chicks that luv off black guys..

neeko

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love these chicks. these girls are my run arounds and i swear they even know it. they do anything for you like. can you bring me kfc.? or lend me 200 pound please ( knowing that you aint paying them back)... im borrowing your car or i'm leaving my skeng at your yard.god bless you all. because without you i would be in pen.one white girl grew up with them man dem in the estate back in da day n she got too comfy and said sutting like you monkey, everyone plainfaced and the zoot she had in her mouth was slapped out instantly.

lol i hate these chicks, the I only go for black and mixed race boys, kmt.. and if one ever gets to comfy and lets any of the racial slurs slip out her mouth and hanginn that girl up like missisippi burning no lie. There was one chick chick at my my secondary school , used to chilll with bare black girls and be on black and mixed race boys hard, and one day she let somthing slip outta her mouth and bwoiii that girl disappeared off the map. Saw her on facebook a few months back living in some different country, that sh*t don't run down here

i love these chicks. these girls are my run arounds and i swear they even know it. they do anything for you like. can you bring me kfc.? or lend me 200 pound please ( knowing that you aint paying them back)... im borrowing your car or i'm leaving my skeng at your yard.god bless you all. because without you i would be in pen.one white girl grew up with them man dem in the estate back in da day n she got too comfy and said sutting like you monkey, everyone plainfaced and the zoot she had in her mouth was slapped out instantly.
...............You have instantly failed tbh :!:

Hate these type of girls (no racist). I don't have a problem with a white girl being with a black man, but white girls with a black guy BECAUSE he's black...
THESE kind of women are the ones that make it bad for white females in general and because im too ignorant i wont be the one to take time to find out the difference between them and genuine females that are white as i dont like them enough to want to do so.
f*ck me harder niggercallolz
as f*cked up as that sounds i THINK there is something in that i liked for a second.
this explains a lot and this is part of the reason why so many bad man just come out of jail end up with a chick like this because after being incarcerated a lot of females (grown up ones) are not on that no more they want stability and decency and they aint gonna get that from a guy that just got out of pen (few exceptions of course but they will get tarred with the same brush unfortunately)thing is a career chick (which is what is happening to A LOT of black females now) are just not having it with these guys so what are they left with?young tings that like the hype OR dumb white broads both young and old obviously there are black chicks like this but you notice the white girls when they are with such a fella.typing this has made me realise once again why i absolutely LOVE BLACK FEMALES TO DEATH

all i know is ive f*cked a few grey tings in my life time we all know that but it was never a walk in the park ting like say my name is giggs.with them it was always a ting of going to their ends and beating in their yard or a f*ck in the park ting or my yard but the point is i aint been seen with a white chick YET just like marlo aint been seen with detective mcnulty.the two dont go.it was nuts the way i aggied up that white woman in stevenage for a good year and a bit joke is she wasnt really the type to be saying she love black boys she was just a joonge and a married one but me i would NEVER of been seen with her yet she is the grimmest ting yet.how can a grown woman be f*ck*ng a guy 12 years younger than her in her husbands car and bed using his money to pay for my fare and petrol FOR OVER A YEAR.all now my head aint got round that.white girls scare me tbh whether they are on black man or not.

I think I don't fit in the box, White girls go for...It seems you've either got to be a coconut, or some road guy, to get their attention like that...No inbetween...
NAHthats not the case im none of those and i get the interest but then not as much im sure.wont lie though most of the white female interest i get is online cos only maybe a few times in my life has a white chick moved to me and tried to spit game on me as i dont have an inviting aura to these people.