dem white chicks that luv off black guys..

neeko

all i know is ive f*cked a few grey tings in my life time we all know that but it was never a walk in the park ting like say my name is giggs.with them it was always a ting of going to their ends and beating in their yard or a f*ck in the park ting or my yard but the point is i aint been seen with a white chick YET just like marlo aint been seen with detective mcnulty.the two dont go.it was nuts the way i aggied up that white woman in stevenage for a good year and a bit joke is she wasnt really the type to be saying she love black boys she was just a joonge and a married one but me i would NEVER of been seen with her yet she is the grimmest ting yet.how can a grown woman be f*ck*ng a guy 12 years younger than her in her husbands car and bed using his money to pay for my fare and petrol FOR OVER A YEAR.all now my head aint got round that.white girls scare me tbh whether they are on black man or not.
LOL, sick guy. I woulda tried to rinse her for money tbh.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
Best girls in the world TBHWhen I see them pushing a pram, I always look at the baby to see if its mixed raceHAPPY DAYS
LOL i do this also
LOL, I thought it was just me.
:!:
im not gonna lie i do this.... and i dont know why i still look at them like smh when i'm mixed race myself.
lmao them ones therethey're exploiting a niche n over saturating the market tbhmakes me almost wanna go back to black girlsalmost

Guest DN Braund

alsohave u noticed how rare it is to find a mixed race person with a white dad n black mum?no offence to any of u mixed race man (yea.. like that means anything.. but still)they tend to be more well spoken and better educated n that

Best girls in the world TBHWhen I see them pushing a pram, I always look at the baby to see if its mixed raceHAPPY DAYS
LOL i do this also
im not gonna lie i do this.... and i dont know why i still look at them like smh when i'm mixed race myself.
lmao them ones therethey're exploiting a niche n over saturating the market tbhmakes me almost wanna go back to black girlsalmost
do it bruv.. i promote smashing same skin tone to the fullest.I always ask girls if dey like a certain race more and they can never give me a sensible answer.Being attracted to only one race is limiting yourself. I mean.... i love latinas... but that don't mean i wont sex girls of another colour... just means i prefer them init. These white tings are like "oh i only go with black guys" feel 2 slap the taste out there mouth.. then dey end up with 3 kids by 3 diff baby fathers and start complaining sayin baby father dis and baby father dat...wasted.

LOL i do this also
Dunno how any of you could think you were the only ones when Drugged Up made a thread saying he did this about 6 months ago and you probably all read it.

LOL i do this also
Dunno how any of you could think you were the only ones when Drugged Up made a thread saying he did this about 6 months ago and you probably all read it.
Threads from 6 months ago aren't stored in my memory banks son.

i love these chicks. these girls are my run arounds and i swear they even know it. they do anything for you like. can you bring me kfc.? or lend me 200 pound please ( knowing that you aint paying them back)... im borrowing your car or i'm leaving my skeng at your yard.god bless you all. because without you i would be in pen.one white girl grew up with them man dem in the estate back in da day n she got too comfy and said sutting like you monkey, everyone plainfaced and the zoot she had in her mouth was slapped out instantly.
...............You have instantly failed tbh :!:
comin from mr fail 2006/7/8 and lookin like the strongest contender up til the olympics
LOL

i love these chicks. these girls are my run arounds and i swear they even know it. they do anything for you like. can you bring me kfc.? or lend me 200 pound please ( knowing that you aint paying them back)... im borrowing your car or i'm leaving my skeng at your yard.god bless you all. because without you i would be in pen.one white girl grew up with them man dem in the estate back in da day n she got too comfy and said sutting like you monkey, everyone plainfaced and the zoot she had in her mouth was slapped out instantly.
...............You have instantly failed tbh :!:
comin from mr fail 2006/7/8 and lookin like the strongest contender up til the olympics
LOL
Titanis, that wasn't even funny tbh.Antix you give me jokes lol, I agree with most of the stuff you say on here, but mixed relationship isn't bad at all.Like I said previously, there are many ways to tell if a girl who is not black is this "I love black boys" type of bitch, remember I gave the having a few "girls aloud/Kylie Minogue" album ting? From when they can only go to RnB raves (go to the dance music room and call it a pile of sh*t, though thats where their race might majorly be?), all type of ways you can tell mate.With that woman you f*cked who was married, that sh*t happens in every race tbh, I know one race where it happens most (not english white or black) but thats a different story.Tbh, these type of girls shouldn't be given attention by boys anyway.

LOL i do this also
Your memory's a waste. Chuck it in the bin. Your memory, goes in the bin.

LOL i do this also
LOL, is that the best you can do?

LOL i do this also
LOL, is that the best you can do?
:D

alsohave u noticed how rare it is to find a mixed race person with a white dad n black mum?
Exactly my point. Whenever I go out and I see black man and white girl walking past in numbers, I kind of think that there is a conspiracy to exterminate white men. All the equality movements prove it as well because white men re pushed out in a lot of things in order to show racial equality.I just think certain white girls are dirty still. They don't care what they put up them where for a white man, we are more concerned about where we put our piece.

Guest DN Braund
Im going white next timetbh I have my eyes on girls from hampsteadrich ones who want a goon in their life
rich white girls >>>_________i cannot say this enoughtheyre always the ones that wanna rebel n piss off daddyall gd for me