dem white chicks that luv off black guys..

neeko

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a french girl like this, she doesn't date exclusively black but will date a guy from any race as long as he not white. she got a black girls ass as well.
Does she get the 9.20 from Clapham to Victoria every morning.Because I've been trying to have sex with her for months now.

i know a french girl like this, she doesn't date exclusively black but will date a guy from any race as long as he not white. she got a black girls ass as well.
Yeah and the joke thing is if she was the same but didn't want to date black guys, black man dem would all be calling her a racist and crying. f*ck the French slag anyway, hope she catches some STDs.

f*ck that sh*t, I met one on Friday night Saturday morning 5am with her black friend. Crazy girl, her names Chronic or some silly sh*t like that and she lives in leyton sides...f*ck*ng numbskull of a girl. Pestering a nigga constantly coz i resemble chocolate, f*ck*ng scatter brain
:D Somebody smoke the bitch then

Yeah and the joke thing is if she was the same but didn't want to date black guys, black man dem would all be calling her a racist and crying. f*ck the French slag anyway, hope she catches some STDs.
I can only imagine what racial thoughts flow through your skull.

f*ck that sh*t, I met one on Friday night Saturday morning 5am with her black friend. Crazy girl, her names Chronic or some silly sh*t like that and she lives in leyton sides...f*ck*ng numbskull of a girl. Pestering a nigga constantly coz i resemble chocolate, f*ck*ng scatter brain
lool. that cant be her real name

Not her real name but her "tag" She could spit some serious bars though.Anyway let me add my 2 cents properly. I can't and wont hate certain white girls that exclusively go for black men because there's a large number of black guys that also hunt for white girls for whatever reason. I think the white girls that want black men want them because the majority of "thugs" in London and many other cities are black guys, they are highly attracted to the danger element, the sh*t they see on Channel U, Base etc is attractive. If a white guy was to thug it like a black guy and have swagger he'd have chicks flocking too. Yeah there are those that want mixed race babies, but thats another thread. It's the bad boy element and black guys seem to dominate the bad boy section of things. Women have been attracted to bad boys since the beginning of time. James Dean was the dude all the bitches wanted to f*ck back in the 60s...that includes black women too. White men were the bad man back then, now the tables have turned and black guys are dominating the air waves, the drugs etc.I'm a little off topic but make sense of it. It aint just White girls, Asian chicks are taking a huge interest, Arabs, Orientals and sh*t. It's just that you see far more Black/White than you do the other so you attack the obvious......Had Chinese bitches been hounding niggaz then the thread title would be very different1

Not her real name but her "tag" She could spit some serious bars though.
:D The WORST kind. That practice their bars 4 unhealthy amounts of time just to validate their ANNOYING presence. Still needs 2 b smoked imo. Multiple times so she can't pull thru n write some "serious" bars about it

Does she get the 9.20 from Clapham to Victoria every morning.Because I've been trying to have sex with her for months now.
i think she is from east but she might work some where in west londonher accent was sexy too, a bit crazy though

*sees avatar*seen.also, know a chick like this, she was f*ck*ng some 22 year old jamaican guy when she was 16.i dont care tbh, aint like im gonna be sexing her.

one girl in coffee shop next to where i work falls under this category.remember rolling in there one time and she was OVER dropping slang allover the place.she was lucky i have a lady tbh....
Lol the slang kills it. I remember when one girl started at the bar I used to work at. I heard her on the phone talking to her friend about how they were going to go out and what they were going to wear and she sounded all proper. She comes off the phone, sees me and starts dropping "man" and "bredrin" all over the place.

*sees avatar*seen.also, know a chick like this, she was f*ck*ng some 22 year old jamaican guy when she was 16.i dont care tbh, aint like im gonna be sexing her.
beg u come thru wid more info.. leyton is the bits. I would like to know who she is so i can crack up lol.Chronic u know...... smh

Guest DN Braund
She said her real name but I wasn't paying much attention, the "blud, man, bredrin, buss it up, i'm not dat crunk, easy" just through me off.Shes about 5'6 at most, slim petite figure, long face, wears big ass hoop type earrings...NO ASS.She got a bredrin called Sharna.....you know dem
pretty much described the whole essex there

She said her real name but I wasn't paying much attention, the "blud, man, bredrin, buss it up, i'm not dat crunk, easy" just through me off.Shes about 5'6 at most, slim petite figure, long face, wears big ass hoop type earrings...NO ASS.She got a bredrin called Sharna.....you know dem
pretty much described the whole essex there
lo0l

Guest DN Braund

only desparate niggas n FOB's run after essex chicks nw, they're pretty much scum, so f*ckin irritating, u know them grey tracksuit wearing, loud mouths, big bag havin, ugg boot wearing, face plastered in foundation n fake tan lookin liek they jus had a fight with an oompa loompa and lost, drinkin on the kerb every f*ckin night n stinkin of cheap perfume n cigarette smoke. makes man jus wanna vomit.nigga like me is after them posh chicks that wants a bad boy to piss off daddy (they dnt need to know i would lose in a fight with a fly, all the see is tattoos n a London accent, i jus dnt tell them im not)as for the avi'shttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=21082

Them grey tracksuit wearing, loud mouths, big bag havin, ugg boot wearing, face plastered in foundation n fake tan lookin liek they jus had a fight with an oompa loompa and lost, drinkin on the kerb every f*ckin night n stinkin of cheap perfume n cigarette smoke. makes man jus wanna vomit.
See some girls like this are on point tho