Top 5 Premiership Strikers of All Time??

bladerunner

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Henry - best player to play in the PL2) Shearer3) Cantona4) Bergkamp5) FowlerFowler being 5th is a little bit of a stretch for me, as his career had peaked massively by the time he hit 26, but he was sooooooooooooooooooooo sick at Pool.Bergkamp tarnished his rep a little outside of Arsenal fans with his last two seasons for me too.cant believe I cant fit RVN in

1) Henry - best player to play in the PL2) Shearer3) Cantona4) Bergkamp5) FowlerFowler being 5th is a little bit of a stretch for me, as his career had peaked massively by the time he hit 26, but he was sooooooooooooooooooooo sick at Pool.Bergkamp tarnished his rep a little outside of Arsenal fans with his last two seasons for me too.cant believe I cant fit RVN in
You have the same players as me LOL!Sick sig by the way...

i dont wanna be bias so ill do a seperate list for united only players1. zola2. shearer3. Bergkamp4. Wright5. OwenUnited isCantonaColeRVNYorkeSheringham2 of those should be in everyones top 5 any 2

dont wanna say anyones got a sh*t opinion or nuffin but lol @ owen making lists he was sick while with us but never top 5 ahead of heads like fowler and bergkamp
owenballon.jpg

this says premiership thoughowen never hit 20 in a premiership season, and all he was there to do was to scoreif we're going on non-premiership honours and just people to play in the prem then yorke and cole would be in top 5 easy what they did in 99 in europe
owen regualry got about 18-19 goals in under 30 prem league games a season for about 7 seasonsmy number 5 was between him and ferdinand tbhplus this thread aint about goal scoring if it was the list would be simpleactuallly new topic