Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tibbius

Reasons not to get drunk around a blogger

Guest Tibbius

i dont really remember this, but i saw it today on a blog, cant stop bennin.dem antics therephprglbmsamrs4.jpgphpa0l7dxamtu9.jpgphpkayqtyamxp7.jpgphp8bfckjamru3.jpgSo its Friday, and im gonna get absolutely messy... i deserve it. been going out of my nut writing an article for Bbarak magazine (czech hip-hop mag). so tonight im gonna get sky!wheres my messy crew? (who asked for a rundown of prague, forgive me, i will write something up for u, just mad busy right now)

rofl at the boxshoulda smashed through it so someone could make a gif. saying heeeere's tony!i envy your life

Guest Tibbius

apparently i put my head through it, and walked down the road with the whole thingemailling for the pictures now

Guest Tibbius
where the hell were u?
some next place in prague called zizkovyeah i was f*cked

Does anyone else use the laptop while squeezing out a hard sh*t? On the toilet. This turd really hurts man, I'm out of breath.
sku9mb.gif

OMG, the ARSEHOLE. HELP. f*ck, it burns. Anyone else ever get that sensation sometimes after you have shat? Where the rusty sheriffs badge stings and feels all burnt and chaffed? How can I get rid of it?

OMG, the ARSEHOLE. HELP. f*ck, it burns. Anyone else ever get that sensation sometimes after you have shat? Where the rusty sheriffs badge stings and feels all burnt and chaffed? How can I get rid of it?

Does anyone else use the laptop while squeezing out a hard sh*t? On the toilet. This turd really hurts man, I'm out of breath.
sku9mb.gif
HAHAAHAHthe guy from the officehe gives me bare jokes :lol: