Getting a new console

Admin.

Should i getI had a 360 but it ended up gathering dust before i broke it money is no objection however i dont wanna get raped and i dont wanna see what i get half price in 6 monthsi was thinking to get a next xbox coz i never had a decent net connection last time so couldnt use live but the ps3 would slot right into my black themed set up in my living room what should i get and why which games........

Elite 360 its black so fits in with your stuff get as said above gears and a few other games e.g. fable 2, fifa or pro whichever you prefer ps3 just seems like everyones is gathering dust while 360's are on every night with bare new games coming out all the time atm. wouldnt waste my money on a ps3

Both.Seeing as money's no objection.
forgot to add my time is ver limited ill prob only play for an hour a day max... maybe the whole sunday aswell....so getting both will just be stupid and i will never ever purchase a fifa game... sorry fifa fans

forgot to add my time is ver limited ill prob only play for an hour a day max... maybe the whole sunday aswell....so getting both will just be stupid and i will never ever purchase a fifa game... sorry fifa fans
Pro Evo guy?PS3 then tbh.Someone need's to dethrone ShoCase aswell. <_<

LMAO You give me too much jokes. Swear down, a certain company needs to hire you ASAP

LMAO You give me too much jokes. Swear down, a certain company needs to hire you ASAP
lol @ ur sig u was listening to talk sport init

This guy. Always looking for action in these type of threads. Calm down innit.

lol @ ur sig u was listening to talk sport init
Im hearing bare talk about this Talksport show. There was a few of us singing this song on wednesday. Only around like 30 man though