Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

Need a bit of help quickly

So I'm applying for a graduate scheme and they ask I add one personal reference. They write this..."Please also provide details of a personal referee, which should be from someone with standing in the community."I have absolutely no idea who I can put. I don't play football anymore so I can't use anyone that works for Camden on their holiday activity programme since they haven't seen me for about 8 years. Even then...what do they mean by "standing in the community"?

Have no idea where my GP is, not to mention I haven't seen him for yonks.Driving instructor I could do if she is even on the same number and still driving.I'm baffed.

I'm sure you know one of the following that you could get to help you out:A Professor/Lecturer at your uniA doctor/gpSenior manager/director of a company via your mum or dad or family memberTeacher form college/6th form

Hmmm.Lecturers don't really interact on that level with students at all.Didn't really want to go for a sixth form teacher, but I guess that will have to do.And I have already put my cousin's company I worked for so I can't put those again.Thanks for help people.