Does this list suprise you

Admin.

1 Alan Shearer 2602 Andrew Cole 1873 Thierry Henry 1744 Robbie Fowler 1615 Les Ferdinand 1506 Teddy Sheringham 1477 Michael Owen 1398 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 1289 Dwight Yorke 12310 Ian Wright 11311 Dion Dublin 11112 Robbie Keane 10713 Matt Le Tissier 10114 Emile Heskey 10015 Frank Lampard 10016 Nicolas Anelka 9617 Ryan Giggs 9618 Paul Scholes 9519 Ruud van Nistelrooy 9520 Mark Viduka 9221 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 8922 Dennis Bergkamp 8723 Kevin Phillips 8724 Chris Sutton 8325 James Beattie 8226 Kevin Campbell 8227 Gary Speed 8128 Tony Cottee 7829 Jermain Defoe 7430 Cristiano Ronaldo 7231 Ayegbeni Yakubu 7232 Chris Armstrong 7133 Brian Deane 7134 Wayne Rooney 7135 Eric Cantona 7036 Duncan Ferguson 6937 Paolo Di Canio 6638 Mark Hughes 6439 Dean Holdsworth 6340 David Beckham 6241 Stan Collymore 6242 Robert Pires 62Ones in yellow still active and almost all of them should move up the list bar, scholes and giggs who i dont think willl overtake le tiss

Robert Pires surprises me alot. Arsenal fans should be pissed at Eboue ever playing on the left.
Whenever has Eboue played on the left :unsure:
I am pretty sure that he has at some point this season. Or maybe I am confusing him with Diaby. It really does not matter anyway.What I am trying to say is Arsenal's LW position now is a far cry to what is back in the day. Maybe Nasri will change things.

Goes to show how insanely sick Fowler was when you consider he hasn't really been banging in goals for the last 5 years yet he's still top 4 selected. Best finisher in PL history in my view.
Fowler doesnt surprise me at all!My all time favourite striker and from my ends too! :Y: His name must send shivers down the backs of Arsenal, Man Utd & Villa fans! Seems like he used to bang dem in for fun against those clubs

the only one that has a REALISTIC chance of overtaking Fowler is Owen imo.but how and when that will happen is anyones guess, especially when you consider his injury record.but then again he has been injured soo many times but still managed to score 100+ goals in the Prem lol, guy is a beast.would have loved Ronnie to do it but that's very UNLIKELYthat list just proves how good of a play Lamps really is imo.

SmhWhat the f*ck is Beattie doing in the championship
because he cant runpremiership has changed he would get skooled by most centre backs these daysi swear he got england cap didnt he jeez
LOL @ thinking u need 2 run fast 2 scoreBeattie was neva fast, that spell at Everton when he was the lone striker runied himIts a crime hes in the championship
Goes to show how insanely sick Fowler was when you consider he hasn't really been banging in goals for the last 5 years yet he's still top 4 selected. Best finisher in PL history in my view.

fowlers finishing was way too much. guy could put the ball in the net from anywhere, schooled defences like it was nothing.