Sign in to follow this  
n/a

UK Bet Cypher who would u have choosen

the one the other day kinda dissapointedWho would u lot have choosen to rep uk4 rappers or mcs(who can rap)

Guest Tibbius

i didnt think about this properly, Klash should be in my list along with skinny

Tempa TTerminatorPresident TFlirta D
:lol: would be sick imoterminator!!

BashyGoodzGhettoYoung SprayGiggs
this without ghettoan it think it would be a realistic representation of uk mcs

Guest Tibbius

yeah Thun knows about scorzayzeeapparenly out da ville are getting back together

yeah Thun knows about scorzayzeeapparenly out da ville are getting back together
fackin ellthey were sick, waaay back in the day when i used to listen to dj 279 on choice fmwould be nice to hear them back 2gether, never shudda parted imo

fackin ellthey were sick, waaay back in the day when i used to listen to dj 279 on choice fmwould be nice to hear them back 2gether, never shudda parted imo
Thats them man from notts init...lee ramsey was apart dem still..and that chick called tempa or something she was on that C4 program(where they went states and that)with that brudder from hackney forgot his name ..he had a tune with styles P.

Thats them man from notts init...lee ramsey was apart dem still..and that chick called tempa or something she was on that C4 program(where they went states and that)with that brudder from hackney forgot his name ..he had a tune with styles P.
yh yh i remember thaaaaat