Sign in to follow this  
n/a

grime Maniac

Dont seem to get the recognition he deserveshis catalogue is crazy pure bangersnd he aint even oldall with that grime sound everyone missesanyway when is his cd with stryder comin ??????????

Dont seem to get the recognition he deserves
yes he doeshes 1 of the most rated

Guest DN Braund

he's gt his head screwed on stillhe's gonna get far n jus evolve over time

Dont seem to get the recognition he deserves
yes he doeshes 1 of the most rated
c/s
lol big c/s herebut the one thing i rate him is that he brought bass back into grime.Anyone who starts making beats like the jon e cash's, bigshots, alias', i would happily become a grime fan again.

overrated
Definatly. I dislike his beats, but he has a good work rate so i rate him for that
do u like grime thohis beats are varied all with that grime sound stillbashy - kidult hood to adulthoodwiley - bow e3God's Gift, Killa P & Riko - Going To The CemetaryTinchy Stryder - Mainstream MoneyWretch 32, Ghetto & Badness - In The GhettoWiley - grime kid theres bare more i missed

overrated
Definatly. I dislike his beats, but he has a good work rate so i rate him for that
do u like grime thohis beats are varied all with that grime sound stillbashy - kidult hood to adulthood PIEE BUT I CAN SEE THE APPEALwiley - bow e3 GOOD BEAT BUT WAY OVERATEDTinchy Stryder - Mainstream Money - BIGGGG HIP HOP BEATWretch 32, Ghetto & Badness - In The Ghetto - ANY HYPERSONIC FRUITY BEAT BUT I CAN SEE THE APPEALWiley - grime kid - BIGGGG theres bare more i missed
Devil is his best peice of work so farimo

Maniac is Top 3 selected in the scene And as Durrty said he's got a good attitude and hasn't gone the route of other producers with 15 mins of fame and become arrogant

Maniac is Top 3 selected in the scene And as Durrty said he's got a good attitude and hasn't gone the route of other producers with 15 mins of fame and become arrogant

maniac is top boy in the producer game right now he is versitile to the sounds he can produce aswell wether it be hip hop infleunce garage influence or even the old eski vibe stuffhe is far from swag etc his beats are firegetting his cd 2morrow

the new tune with stryder where roache spat on as well with the videothat is a banger towanna hear reviews on the cd

brings bass back. some ''mans jus started producing 3days ago'' generic bass but yeh he brings dat still.other than that cant complain tbh. workrate and THAT banger feeling is f*ck*ng on point.

he made one beat whats it called it goes shut your mouth d*ckhead then just goes into some nastie bass that riddim is to much first heard vectra drop it tune is to much who knows what riddim im on aboutalso maniac skenged out >>>>>>>>>>>that sh*t needs to come out on vinyl with that shut your mouth d*ckhead tune i dont even know the name but tunes doing allot

Guest DN Braund

rah i didnt even kno Maniac made that beatbeat is fully f*ckEDbeat i like most atm is mandem doe