Maniac

n/a

Dont seem to get the recognition he deserves
yes he doeshes 1 of the most rated
c/s
lol big c/s herebut the one thing i rate him is that he brought bass back into grime.Anyone who starts making beats like the jon e cash's, bigshots, alias', i would happily become a grime fan again.

overrated
Definatly. I dislike his beats, but he has a good work rate so i rate him for that
do u like grime thohis beats are varied all with that grime sound stillbashy - kidult hood to adulthoodwiley - bow e3God's Gift, Killa P & Riko - Going To The CemetaryTinchy Stryder - Mainstream MoneyWretch 32, Ghetto & Badness - In The GhettoWiley - grime kid theres bare more i missed

overrated
Definatly. I dislike his beats, but he has a good work rate so i rate him for that
do u like grime thohis beats are varied all with that grime sound stillbashy - kidult hood to adulthood PIEE BUT I CAN SEE THE APPEALwiley - bow e3 GOOD BEAT BUT WAY OVERATEDTinchy Stryder - Mainstream Money - BIGGGG HIP HOP BEATWretch 32, Ghetto & Badness - In The Ghetto - ANY HYPERSONIC FRUITY BEAT BUT I CAN SEE THE APPEALWiley - grime kid - BIGGGG theres bare more i missed
Devil is his best peice of work so farimo

he made one beat whats it called it goes shut your mouth d*ckhead then just goes into some nastie bass that riddim is to much first heard vectra drop it tune is to much who knows what riddim im on aboutalso maniac skenged out >>>>>>>>>>>that sh*t needs to come out on vinyl with that shut your mouth d*ckhead tune i dont even know the name but tunes doing allot