YOUNI HOUSE (VIP LINK UP RAVE PART iii)

Mr Invincible 49

NO Q-JUMP.....at our last event we did this and everyone just tries to jump to the front and thats when madness happens...All im saying is get there EARLYYYYYYY
i see your point..so whats your price for vip2 peeps?truesay my uni is letting coach & entry tickets go for £15.....

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can i see some sort of hype happening and it getting locked off?
whos gonna jump on a coach to luton to buss hype?
Not even tryna be a grinch or nuttin but this is a Uni rave..all the unis together and there are stupid people that go to raves to purposely cause a scene.Like Janay said, you'll be surprised at some people. But enjoy your night. :)

fam i used to go uni up therequixk get away= the motorway is close to everything if u drive fast enough 4mins from the club ul be on the M1 back to ends, unlike central london bare traffic lights police, traffic& More Beef because is seen as no mans land, is no 1s ends & people know they can do what they like and bounce back to ends normal

sh*t.Didn't see this before. Are tix gone?I can pretty much guarantee since it is in Luton that there will be Tamil Beef.

I hear UH wreaked havoc at another event yesterday.
they did- at some rave in Leicester allegedly some guy got bottled and then all hell broke losei go herts and i'm ashamed of this 'hood uni' label that the uni is acquiring. People are gettin too excited with this rep ur uni bullshit ... while white people try get into the hardest university... black people try and get the hardest skankers -its stupid.Raves are supposed to be fun not hype especially uni raves ...

So Hertfordshire go Coventry and cause hype.They go Leicester and cause hype.So basically a whole bag of wasteman all congregate together and represent their uni like getting in fights equals a 1st class honours?They will get dealt with eventually if they don't fix up.