YOUNI HOUSE (VIP LINK UP RAVE PART iii)

Mr Invincible 49

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the venue is 100% closed down so boy...
And chances are they won't find a venue that quickly unless Jesus is promoting with them?Flop?
exactly!!!where are they gonna find a venue in less than a week which can hold basically 2,000 people? highly unlikely but not impossiblegonna be a mission though wherever it may bethe promotors must be stressed right nowgod help them if this gets canceled lol

I'm hearing promoters need to have a license and will be getting taxed. DJs will have to produce invoices and sh*t. How true is this?
lol, i have not heard anything about this. pissed if its true.Also, Silent Souljah aint rang me and said its cancelled, so i assume they are working on something. I dont wanna ring him and ask cos i know man's probably in a whole heap of headache right now.Im not sure how many massive venues there are in that area, but im sure there are a couple. From when they can approach a club and say they have sold 1000+ tickets already, im sure they are in a strong position to find a venue.Its a shame if it is cancelled cos i know ppl from ALL ends lookin to reach, so would of sell out from early.

most of the student raves r in cov stilleither demand or there
wot do u mean most of the student raves are conventry?obviously raves for ur uni are gonna be there.non of the other big raves have been there.unless u made a typo or suttin
No typoSkankaliciousRep Ur UniHow We Livin meets So So SexySecret Santa that was last nightTheres nuff in leicster aswell

Lava Ignite can hold I think between 1500 and 2000.How We Livin meets SoSoSexy had that place almost full.And Cov isn't that far. You can drive at around 80mph the whole way and get there in an hour and 15 minutes. Nuff guys have sat navs as well.