Roy Keane to leave Sunderland? update: Now he's left

Rsonist

Its ridiculous for the majority of premiership chairman's to be getting restless at this stage of the season when you consider the small gap between the relegation zone and the top half at the moment.
I agree but Keane has spent shitload on VERY VERY average players, i personally rate Malbranque and Chimbonda as his only signings.... keeping in mind Cisse is on loan

To be honest i doubt this is a case of Keane saying "oh no were struggling let me bail out"its more of a case where he's just can't motivate himself to the level he wants or he's fallen out with someone upstairs i don't think the new chief exec got anything to do with it as the writings been on the wall for agesand for the record i don't think its p*ssy for someone managing a club in "!trouble" to say "you know what i can't help the club anymore so i'm gonna leave and give someone more capable the chance to help the club survive"even though i'll say again i don't think this is what has happened here.

well that puts him and hughes out of the running.rumour on the net is that sunderlands new investors weren't to keen on him.gutted he went like this though, feel like he has much more to give.don't think we'll see him back in football for a while though.

took a look at his squad realised richardson was out and thought old trafford next not for me matehe bought some good players put em in the side and forgot to take out the championship players like nosworthy

Michael Chopra - £5m - Kieran Richardson -£5.5mKenwyne Jones - £6mRussell Anderson - £1m - Greg Halford - £3.5m - Paul McShane - £1.5m - Craig Gordon -£9mPhil Bardsley - £2mGeorge McCartney - £4.5mCarlos Edwards - £1.5mSteed Malbranque - £17m combined fee*Teemu Tainio - £17m combined fee*Pascal Chimbonda - £17m combined fee*El Hadji Diouf - £2.6mLiam Miller - freeAndy Reid - £4mDavid Healy - £1.2mAnton Ferdinand - £8mRade Prica - £2m£74m....

Guest Wu-Tang

Allow the Keane bashingMan built a good squad, though it cost TOO MUCH but thats what you have to do to stay afloat in the premhe has layed the foundations of a very capable teamin a few years time they will be consistantly upper-middle table (you dont think it sounds great but from struggling to keep a prem place it is.)and it will be partly because of him and what he didwhat they coud acheive in the future lies in who they appoint NOWGet it right and they can do wellget it wrong, PLUMMIT.