Sign in to follow this  
Kim

WTF Cunts.....

I left my last job right with 3 weeks holiday owed to me, i worked my notice and pay day today i dont get my3 weeks holiday money, i ring up and they say i havent earned it, but wtf i should get my money right??

Guest Tibbius

talkin about euros, i f*ckin hate the sh*t currency, i get paid in euro for gigs and i dont like it at all

Its an optional thing on the side of the bosses , more time its usually the pay for that month and the next month you'll get..Meh read your contract mite give you some sort of insight???

When you leave your jobWhen you leave a job - for whatever reason - you can take the statutory holiday entitlement that you have accrued up to the time you leave during your notice period, as long as you give the right notice and your employer agrees.You also have the right to be paid for any untaken statutory holiday entitlement that you have accrued.If you have taken more leave than your accrued entitlement, your employer shouldn't take money from your final pay unless it's been agreed beforehand. Check your contract to see if there's any such agreement.If you have been off sick for the whole of the holiday year, there is no legal right to receive any holiday pay when you leaveJust read that, kinda makes sense but i dont get why im not getting the whole 3 weeks,

how many holiday days did you think you were entitled to? how long have you worked for them? and many days off have you had that you have claimed holiday pay for?

talkin about euros, i f*ckin hate the sh*t currency, i get paid in euro for gigs and i dont like it at all
Why not?

Just read that, kinda makes sense but i dont get why im not getting the whole 3 weeks,
if you didn't work for the full year then the figure will be pro-rata...

I've just got off the phone to head office turns out they owe me 11 hours holiday pay, and they explained how sometime people owe them if they have taken there holiday too soon, so all sorted.

Just read that, kinda makes sense but i dont get why im not getting the whole 3 weeks,
if you didn't work for the full year then the figure will be pro-rata...
Yep.