Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

Lil Lisa's latest picture...

i was actually looking for the embaressing pics bit lmao but heres the next closest thing innit so heres a before and after shot of little lisa on a night out clubbin before 1921LISANDANSML.jpgafter 1921 ( lmfao)MEMORNINGAFTER1921.jpg

ha ha ha!Nice one lis!Pic of u an Dan...... bless

SEE I AINT AFRAID OF LETTING PEOPLE SEE ME AT MY WORST LOL !!!yeah it was a heavy night i was smashed and boy did i have a hangover the next day !!!!it was even more embaressing cos that night we slept at dans mums so i tried to creep downstairs to sneak out an have a fag without being noticed but that didnt work lmao!!!! oh well biggrin.gif:D:D

hey you lot!!!! thanks your all lovely bless!!!!!anyway changing the subject wheres all your lots embaressing piccies i found the proper topic bit lmao post em there ....... im waiting!!!! lol :wink:

:shock: (( still waiting )) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he he oh well heres a piccie of me n nat just to add to my lil album and it is my topic so ner!!! ,,,, yeah me n nat was giving it large in dv8 on sat at the halloween bash lady laura was also there although she kept going missing lol then coming back with more n more drinks !!! nutter lollillisannat.jpg

:shock:  (( still waiting )) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he he oh well heres a piccie of me n nat just to add to my lil album and it is my topic so ner!!! ,,,, yeah me n nat was giving it large in dv8 on sat at the halloween bash lady laura was also there although she kept going missing lol then coming back with more n more drinks !!! nutter lollillisannat.jpg
lol i no haha it was nice meetin ya tho lisa and dan. ur laugh crack me up lol biggrin.gif