Lil Lisa's latest picture...

Uncle Larry

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

SEE I AINT AFRAID OF LETTING PEOPLE SEE ME AT MY WORST LOL !!!yeah it was a heavy night i was smashed and boy did i have a hangover the next day !!!!it was even more embaressing cos that night we slept at dans mums so i tried to creep downstairs to sneak out an have a fag without being noticed but that didnt work lmao!!!! oh well biggrin.gif:D:D

:shock: (( still waiting )) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he he oh well heres a piccie of me n nat just to add to my lil album and it is my topic so ner!!! ,,,, yeah me n nat was giving it large in dv8 on sat at the halloween bash lady laura was also there although she kept going missing lol then coming back with more n more drinks !!! nutter lollillisannat.jpg

:shock:  (( still waiting )) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he he oh well heres a piccie of me n nat just to add to my lil album and it is my topic so ner!!! ,,,, yeah me n nat was giving it large in dv8 on sat at the halloween bash lady laura was also there although she kept going missing lol then coming back with more n more drinks !!! nutter lollillisannat.jpg
lol i no haha it was nice meetin ya tho lisa and dan. ur laugh crack me up lol biggrin.gif