being an absolute cunt to everyone

revs

Anyone ever have one of those days where you feel angry (about nothing in particular) and you just take it out on everyone around you? I just told one girl to "f*ck off yeah" when she asked if i was cool.Hold tite my work collegues catching my wrath. I know i'm a c*nt. Feel to just go around the office and tell everyone to f*ck off. I know it sounds totally irrational but still its just one of those days for me.Anyone else ever get this? (i'm not normally like this)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yh quite a bit lately
Same im so moody lately, every little thing and person is pissing me off, i cant win though, people think i come across as somewhat shy( im not shy, im just not a loudmouth) and polite but then those same people will say im shady and there is a motive behind my persona because i never seem to look angry or pissed off or come across as a loudmouth in your face person, im like okkkk then. great stuff.

yh quite a bit lately
Same im so moody lately, every little thing and person is pissing me off, i cant win though, people think i come across as somewhat shy( im not shy, im just not a loudmouth) and polite but then those same people will say im shady and there is a motive behind my persona because i never seem to look angry or pissed off or come across as a loudmouth in your face person, im like okkkk then. great stuff.
lolyou need to stop caring so much about what other people say about yougenerally when people do make assumptions of your personality they're usually doing it for their OWN motives for exampleguy: "ahhh you're such a goody two shoes...i bet you never take risks"girl: "omg thats so not true"then the guy will proceed to lovemaking with our "risk-taking" girl.at least that's what i do anyway.