cheating/guilt

local

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a shame to feel bad about something stillits a shame to feel bad bout doing somethingits long being accussed of something you aint done and feeling guiltyjust do you big man but be prepared for the repercussionsthe LINK catching feelingsthe LINK trying to f*ck with your relationship cos she jealousyour catching feelings and then wanting to wifey her being caught and loosing boththe list goes on.so be careful

never really been with a next gal when i've been in an exclusive relationship naas for reasons....well she's been on her blob since tuesday so i've had 2 live off blowjobsbut its more jus that i have the oppurtunityso many birds in this city n i'm jus with 1seems like a waste

You won't feel guilty you'll justify it in some way in your head and then once you do it you'll keep on doing it until your relationship with your girl is ruined because of it. Btw don't say anything like "I'd never leave you for another girl, you're always going to be my girl whoever comes along" because it just makes you look like a c*nt. If you're going to do it at least be honest about it.P.s wear a condom.

its a shame to feel bad about something stillits a shame to feel bad bout doing somethingits long being accussed of something you aint done and feeling guiltyjust do you big man but be prepared for the repercussionsthe LINK catching feelingsthe LINK trying to f*ck with your relationship cos she jealousyour catching feelings and then wanting to wifey her being caught and loosing boththe list goes on.so be careful
both links r local skets they kno the deal tbhinfact my bird has left her key with me so we'll prolly be in her room cos her rooms bigger, slyer and got better tvthing is i got my bird to split up wit her bf when we metn i'm always chattin sh*t bout how if she cheated i'd stab her etcn i been slyly arrangin shiti feel as tho i should feel guilty

I could not go to uniAnd get into a relationship with a girl AT uniDoesn't make senseIf i go to uni single i'm making the most of itIf you care about her you will feel guiltyIf you don't you won't
lol u think i planned this sh*t?jus happened ennitn i do care bout her but still cant imagine me feelin guiltyi do shady sh*t 2 ppl i care about all the time, i'm jus a d*ck

never really been with a next gal when i've been in an exclusive relationship naas for reasons....well she's been on her blob since tuesday so i've had 2 live off blowjobsbut its more jus that i have the oppurtunityso many birds in this city n i'm jus with 1seems like a waste
both links r local skets they kno the deal tbhinfact my bird has left her key with me so we'll prolly be in her room cos her rooms bigger, slyer and got better tvthing is i got my bird to split up wit her bf when we metn i'm always chattin sh*t bout how if she cheated i'd stab her etcn i been slyly arrangin shiti feel as tho i should feel guilty
i aint taking the moral high ground but now you just sound immature and stupidya creating ya own problems and ahead of the deed ya askin for us to bail you out (subliminally)just do what it is all the girls in question are slags including your girl ps naive is just the same as being a slag befoe you go defending wifey cos she has given YOU her keys and ya that low down to beat a ting in her room. when ya that kinda guy there is usually at least ONE indication that you are that guy and if she aint seen it she is dumb.go now you must spread herpeese for the glory of your ancestry.