Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

Lurking obviously is better than posting.

Allow being on a forum where if the admin/mods disagree with what you say can put you in a group.Worst of all when you ask for quotes as evidence and nobody can provide it. Might aswell discourage people from posting.Yeah you can say I'm bitching but after talking to people this is a reason people don't even contribute to this forum they just watch.People get boied over the net by other people who are behind the safety of their PC screens.If somebody tried to write "Clueless sports fan" on my forehead in general let alone unjustly, I would just carve out their Adams apple with a rusty spoon, f*ck that.

Allow being on a forum where if the admin/mods disagree with what you say can put you in a group.Worst of all when you ask for quotes as evidence and nobody can provide it. Might aswell discourage people from posting.Yeah you can say I'm bitching but after talking to people this is a reason people don't even contribute to this forum they just watch.People get boied over the net by other people who are behind the safety of their PC screens.If somebody tried to write "Clueless sports fan" on my forehead in general let alone unjustly, I would just carve out their Adams apple with a rusty spoon, f*ck that.
You sound like a victim

it's just a joke man. calm down.
innit, acting like the title follows you around when you're not on VIP or somethingcarving with rusty spoons sounds cool though

Guest TimeBomb
it's just a joke man. calm down.
init laugh it off n get on with ur sh*t, not even worth gettin hot n bothered over.

at least you can still make topics and so on, i remember back when top clowns inna dis were about you couldn't make topics or pm people that was more of a pisstake

People are going on like I'm gonna hang myself or something.Nah not even, I just find it a bit waste to do that fully well knowing the "victim" has no say or explanation etc.

guy might be gettin a bit teary but he has a pointiFor one have never supported the hierarchy of nonse sense this forum has always promotedswhy i roll on my ones and shun the fbo gang colours i'm entitled to.

Been like this since day one. You've probably laughed at others when it was their turn and now the shoe is on the other foot you want to kick and scream. Ride it out.

He does have a point. 99.4432% of this forum are NOTHING like how they are in real life (a head down, hunched shoulders, "I saw you in blah blah fam" in real life).
I'm one of the 0.5568% that is like me in real life.

He does have a point. 99.4432% of this forum are NOTHING like how they are in real life (a head down, hunched shoulders, "I saw you in blah blah fam" in real life).
I'm one of the 70% that is like me in real life.
fixed c/stbh I can vouch for everyone else i know irl being themselves

This space guys a clown anyway after I see man posting bout giving straps to his youngers or suttinI literally logged off.. thought 'llow me'