The 188 Bus says it all rly

VENOM

get on the bus to deptford as i hate whippin in that dead traffic.some nrly 2hr journey thinganyway... the time is 4ish so its after school innit.. and im in the middle on top of the 188 bus which was 99% empty on upper deck. Asian boy in sch uniform gets on bus, walks upstairs..its a str8 turn right ting, all the way to the front.get to a nex stop, and more yute get on, a nex asian guy gets on and sits 2nd from extreme front seat. 2 white boys get on, and they sit jus infront of me in the middle...black girls get on and sit in the middle too. but still bare space infront middle and at the back.4 black boys get on at nex stop.. walk all the way to the back. at towebridge road, more black boys get on and all the way to the back2mins later im hearig TI blasting on phones and them freestyling to it like its A level exam.as casual as it may seem to some...this everyday incident speaks VOLUMES. the silent youth "arrangement" on a simple 188 bus after school reflects the national stats academically, small business wise, house ownership wise, and for the most part...career wise. it got me thinking that u can only blame govt, schools and racism to an extent.

I used to sit on the back on the bus, im not black and ive got somewhere in life.
this simple youth arrangement reflects national stats academically, small business ownership wise, house ownership wise, and for the most part....career wise
just as many young kids who eat too much do not grow into obesity BUT the national stats say otherwise.. i.e. that most of those who do.. bcome overweight. so ur point is what exactly

Guest TimeBomb
I used to sit on the back on the bus, im not black and ive got somewhere in life.
this simple youth arrangement reflects national stats academically, small business ownership wise, house ownership wise, and for the most part....career wise
just as many young kids who eat too much do not grow into obesity BUT the national stats say otherwise.. i.e. that most of those who do.. bcome overweight. so ur point is what exactly
... that bus seating arrangements of a 188 have no reflection of what they will become.Go to southall you'll see asians on the front, middle and back, go to kent and you'll see whites on the front, middle and back.

... that bus seating arrangements of a 188 have no reflection of what they will become.Go to southall you'll see asians on the front, middle and back, go to kent and you'll see whites on the front, middle and back.
ur one of those PC campaigners who let people get away with some bullshit.BUT GOING BY UR DUMB POINT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT IN SOUTHALL YOU WILL STILL SEE BLACK BOYS OVER 15 GET ON THE BACK OF THE BUS, JUST AS IN KENT (I EVEN KNOW THIS ABOUT KENT ANYWAY) AND NOT TO THE FRONT...AND GOING BACK TO MY EXAMPLE .... I AM HIGHLIGHTING THE FACT THAT IN A MIXED ENVT ITS STILL BLACK BOYS AGAIN GOING TO THE BACK OF THE BUS.DONT COME WITH SOME STUPIDNESS TELLING US THAT IN GLASGOW OR THE VILLAGE OF HIBERYTHNE IN COUNTY DURHAM (black population = 3) IT HAPPENS AS WELL.

Guest TimeBomb
ur one of those PC campaigners who let people get away with some bullshit.BUT GOING BY UR DUMB POINT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT IN SOUTHALL YOU WILL STILL SEE BLACK BOYS OVER 15 GET ON THE BACK OF THE BUS, JUST AS IN KENT (I EVEN KNOW THIS ABOUT KENT ANYWAY) AND NOT TO THE FRONT...AND GOING BACK TO MY EXAMPLE .... I AM HIGHLIGHTING THE FACT THAT IN A MIXED ENVT ITS STILL BLACK BOYS AGAIN GOING TO THE BACK OF THE BUS.DONT COME WITH SOME STUPIDNESS TELLING US THAT IN GLASGOW OR THE VILLAGE OF HIBERYTHNE IN COUNTY DURHAM (black population = 3) IT HAPPENS AS WELL.
so its just the bus which reflects this? where else do black people go to the back of, to reflect what they will acheive in life? Back of the train? back of the plane? back of the concert?Comon now dont look too deep into seating arrangement, theres just as many white uneducated failures who fall into crime etc, in other parts of the country.Asians tend to succeed cos their parents are strict with their education, and alot of them have family businesses to fall back on.

THIS d*ckHEAD ALWAYS CHATS THE MOST AMOUNT OF FRAFF ON HEREHE NEEDS A CROW BAR STRAIGHT TO HIS HEAD MAYBE HE WILL START TALKIN SOME SENCE AGAIN AFTERWARDS

Guest luckstar

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A CONCERTED CAMPAIGN TO ARRANGE BUSES FOR EACH SPECIFIC RACE OF PEOPLEPEOPLE WOULD BE A LOT HAPPIER IF THIS WAS 2 HAPPEN... I.E. BLACK PEOPLES BUSES.. BROWN BUSES.. WHITE BUSES

so its just the bus which reflects this? where else do black people go to the back of, to reflect what they will acheive in life? Back of the train? back of the plane? back of the concert?Comon now dont look too deep into seating arrangement, theres just as many white uneducated failures who fall into crime etc, in other parts of the country.Asians tend to succeed cos their parents are strict with their education, and alot of them have family businesses to fall back on.
there are not as many white uneducated failures who fall into crime statistically per %age of the population so be quiet. this is a "truth hurts" evident example of a PART of a problem. im not saying its the only problemand yes i have always noticed it, but today cos i was bored it became so evident.a group of kids without adult supervision -from the SAME type of schools, living in the SAME 'urban' areas acted the way they would NORMALLY act when they are not supervised. you talk about the asian parents being strict on education.. but this boy who sat at the front of the bus didnt have his parents with him. and he wasnt some nino brown looking 4 eyed neek either.and statistically we see the result of this in the longterm.

Guest LucaPiano

Right Venom,I gather that your trying to say the government who plunge millions into education every year are wasting theri money because black kids sit at the back of the bus, white kids sit in the middle and asian kids sit at the front.youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooOOOOOHHHHHHHH Sir = FAIL

Right Venom,I gather that your trying to say the government who plunge millions into education every year are wasting theri money because black kids sit at the back of the bus, white kids sit in the middle and asian kids sit at the front.youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooOOOOOHHHHHHHH Sir = FAIL
good that you used that example.so lets remix it: NO I AM SAYING THAT THE GOVT WHO PLUNGE MILLIONS INTO education every year are wasting theiR money because black kids sit at the back of the class make noise and dont pay attention to teaching, cause a distraction and get excluded/suspended, and considering that being a minority is hard enough...they are well on their way to falling along the way in life. white kids sit in the middle..s0me pay attention and go on to do well, some bcos they are close to the black boys at the back...also fail..but being white they have some more opportunities anyway so its not always the end... and the asian kids sit at the front, listen in class and do very well scoring the highest nationally per% of population.. and end up flooding UK's unis with excellent grades.

2mins later im hearig TI blasting on phones and them freestyling to it like its A level exam.
:lol: used 2 be backseat leftside snm'ingnowadays after rush hour train jamming im grateful for the disabilty seatsmy feet hurt, talking rosa parks languagehow can my head get closed in the train doors this morning snm'ing

it cannot be only me who observed this on the bus. it was packed full and the most rowdy pple on the bus were the brehs at the back, blasting freestyles and playing grime/hh.if i was a fed who got on i wlda flykicked all of them. they were even ackowledging they were making noise cos bare worried white people who had jus finished work kept looking back.been a while since i got on a bus .. but theres making noise cos ur in a grp and ur kids, then theres making noise to annoy pple and blatantly challenging anyone to talk. and all this in school uniform. that is all rly.. ill let ashman summarise this.

Guest TimeBomb
2mins later im hearig TI blasting on phones and them freestyling to it like its A level exam.
:lol: used 2 be backseat leftside snm'ingnowadays after rush hour train jamming im grateful for the disabilty seatsmy feet hurt, talking rosa parks languagehow can my head get closed in the train doors this morning snm'ing
wats snm?

Guest TimeBomb
why do stats have to influence ur life in any wayjus coz nexx black ppl fail doesnt mean i or any other black person should automatically fail
venom aint learned a god damn thing from obama, we can do it.