Children in need today

Guest TimeBomb

Guest TimeBomb

Does anyone give to children in need? gave a bit this morning in my daughters school, and bit couple years online, but kinda wondering does it even go where it needs to go after all the admin costs n sh*t..

TBH f*ck CHILDREN IN NEEDOUR GOVERNMENT HAS SPENT 20 BILLION ON 2 ILLEGAL WARS SO WHY SHOULD I GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY OVER
that's actually an intelligent outlook on itthe government piss money away on wars and people who cant be bothered to go to work and then we're expected to pay for the "children in need".

Guest TimeBomb
TBH f*ck CHILDREN IN NEEDOUR GOVERNMENT HAS SPENT 20 BILLION ON 2 ILLEGAL WARS SO WHY SHOULD I GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY OVER
i agree partly with this, biggest waste of money ever, still its good to help the less fortunate, and as a muslim ur obliged to be charitable.

and i dont like them celebs trying to act like they're saints doing their bit for charity.the day i hear that jonathan ross has given 1/3 of his yrly salry to children in need or any of them other celebs. then i will consider doing my bit.throwing a pie in each others face or doing a children in need special can f*ck right off.

Guest luckstar

IF I SEE ANT AND DEC WEEPING OVA A FRAIL MALNOURISHED SOMALIAN 2NITE I WILL THROW THE REMOTE THROUGH THE TVOR CONNNIE HUQ FINGERING HERSELF IN AN ORPHANGE IN EASTERN EUROPEITS THE SAME sh*t EVRY YEAR

Guest DN Braund

it's for sh*t like Great Olmold St. hospital and thatjus coz the government dont care about them and would rather spend their money on wars n sh*t doesnt mean we shud jus leave the kids to sufferand for that reason i'll give them the full investment but only take a 10% share in the activities

you see this is the same sh*t that they do same like red nose daybasically it gives people an excuse to feel bad for one day of the year and as soon as tomorrow comes they forget about it till next yearall feeling smug with the attitude 'ive done my bit' then they dont have to worry about it no moreI strongly disagree with these kinda things

Guest DN Braund
f*ck that sh*t, charity starts at home and I got my own mouth to feed. Hole tite the air pie them sorry kids have to eat tonight, cah my minced beef and onion pie was the one.I wont give to them, ever. Man will do my own ting when I get older
do unto others as you would have them do unto you

quite evident the money donated to charities doesnt go to where its meant to i wont class all charities as the same as i think some of them are more genuine than others but the millions that must go to some charities and yet year after year all they can show they have built is sh*t like a couple schools and some taps, just seems a joke to me. dno about children in need and where it all goes to from that but if it doesnt all go where they claim it does, i wont be donating nothing to that either.

It's true. This kind of sh*t is nothing more than a ego boost for people to feel like they have done their part in making one less fly hover round little Zanibusa Bahmed of Somalias anus hole. Further more the money probably doesn't even go to them.f*cks up my evenings like Comic Relief, football matches, etc.All this sh*t on the One Show trying to make people donate their PENNY JARS into Ulster Bank too.