Jose "cant chat to man" Mourinho

Bruno Di Gradi

Was reading the sun today... supposedly mourinho switched on some guy during a interview live on italian TVhere's the footage**cant understand italian so boy lol**But supposedly the guy interviewing him started comparing him to former inter boss Roberto Mancini and Mourinho flipped saying "I know why you're saying this. I've been told you're a friend of Mancini"The guy interviewing replied "i am a friend of everyone, even you". Mourinho just come with "You're no friend of mine" lol.Do you think this is adding fuel to the fire of him possibly leaving inter to come back to the premiership?

Mourinho Pines For English MediaWith Jose Mourinho enduring a rocky relationship with journalists in Italy, the Portuguese tactician has admits that he is missing the media in England...Mourinho Pines For English MediaInter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has got all nostalgic about the “fantastic” English press who, he says, didn’t ask him awkward questions!Mourinho spent just over three successful years in England as Chelsea manager and developed a rapport with the media, who seemed to lap up the Special One's often idiosyncratic and invariably entertaining press conferences.It is a different story in Italy's Serie A, and he has already flounced out of two post-match interviews after being needled by comparisons with his predecessor at the San Siro, Roberto Mancini - who brought three successive Scudetti to the club but was still acrimoniously dismissed.Mourinho is quoted on Channel 4's Football Italia as saying - ironically at a press conference - “It is impossible to compare the Italian press to the English. If you want to compare the Italian to the Spanish or the Portuguese, then you can, but in England it is a whole different approach.“For example, Portugal is a country with 10 million inhabitants and, like Italy, it has three daily newspapers dedicated solely to sport.“In England there are no sports papers, just two pages in each newspaper every day and on Monday a supplement of six or seven pages.“There is Sky Sports who talk about football a bit every day, but nothing more than that. After matches there is a flash interview lasting one minute and then a press conference for five minutes. You cannot compare the experiences - it is impossible. The English press is fantastic.”I Am What I AmMourinho is also having a tough time winning over the Inter fans, many of whom were voicing their dissent before Julio Cruz scored a last-ditch winner against Udinese.The goal prompted a relieved Mourinho to turn to the crowd behind him and put his finger to his lips, suggesting that they keep their criticisms to themselves.On the general attitude of the fans and the media,, he opined: "I am Portuguese, not English. I lived and worked in England for three years and, fortunately, when I was at Porto we went for two whole seasons without a single home defeat. If you draw a game that you should win 3-0 or win it at the last minute, you will get criticised.“I think that when one arrives in England it’s easy to fall in love with the situation because it is a different culture. But we are what we are and they are what they are.”
lol he's missing the Premiership big time..winning some trophies will feel so much better over there, the way the media & other managers are sending for him every week.

Mourinho Pines For English MediaWith Jose Mourinho enduring a rocky relationship with journalists in Italy, the Portuguese tactician has admits that he is missing the media in England...Mourinho Pines For English MediaInter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has got all nostalgic about the “fantastic” English press who, he says, didn’t ask him awkward questions!Mourinho spent just over three successful years in England as Chelsea manager and developed a rapport with the media, who seemed to lap up the Special One's often idiosyncratic and invariably entertaining press conferences.It is a different story in Italy's Serie A, and he has already flounced out of two post-match interviews after being needled by comparisons with his predecessor at the San Siro, Roberto Mancini - who brought three successive Scudetti to the club but was still acrimoniously dismissed.Mourinho is quoted on Channel 4's Football Italia as saying - ironically at a press conference - “It is impossible to compare the Italian press to the English. If you want to compare the Italian to the Spanish or the Portuguese, then you can, but in England it is a whole different approach.“For example, Portugal is a country with 10 million inhabitants and, like Italy, it has three daily newspapers dedicated solely to sport.“In England there are no sports papers, just two pages in each newspaper every day and on Monday a supplement of six or seven pages.“There is Sky Sports who talk about football a bit every day, but nothing more than that. After matches there is a flash interview lasting one minute and then a press conference for five minutes. You cannot compare the experiences - it is impossible. The English press is fantastic.”I Am What I AmMourinho is also having a tough time winning over the Inter fans, many of whom were voicing their dissent before Julio Cruz scored a last-ditch winner against Udinese.The goal prompted a relieved Mourinho to turn to the crowd behind him and put his finger to his lips, suggesting that they keep their criticisms to themselves.On the general attitude of the fans and the media,, he opined: "I am Portuguese, not English. I lived and worked in England for three years and, fortunately, when I was at Porto we went for two whole seasons without a single home defeat. If you draw a game that you should win 3-0 or win it at the last minute, you will get criticised.“I think that when one arrives in England it’s easy to fall in love with the situation because it is a different culture. But we are what we are and they are what they are.”
lol he's missing the Premiership big time..winning some trophies will feel so much better over there, the way the media & other managers are sending for him every week.
:lol: :lol:Mourinho will go to war with anyone who tries a ting.

I Am What I AmMourinho is also having a tough time winning over the Inter fans, many of whom were voicing their dissent before Julio Cruz scored a last-ditch winner against Udinese.The goal prompted a relieved Mourinho to turn to the crowd behind him and put his finger to his lips, suggesting that they keep their criticisms to themselves.On the general attitude of the fans and the media,, he opined: "I am Portuguese, not English. I lived and worked in England for three years and, fortunately, when I was at Porto we went for two whole seasons without a single home defeat. If you draw a game that you should win 3-0 or win it at the last minute, you will get criticised.“I think that when one arrives in England it’s easy to fall in love with the situation because it is a different culture. But we are what we are and they are what they are.”
:lol: :lol:Mourinho will go to war with anyone who tries a ting.
He done the same ting when he was at Chelsea.. "Some SHUT UP antics"