What songs...

Fuschia

Titan you f*ck*ng smacked it with A Song For You
*spuds*I wish I could play the piano. No word of a lie, I would probably pay some guys to let me play the piano and perform this song to my girlfriend at a Jazz Club or something in front of everyone IF I could sing and play piano.*curses fingers*But Donny Hathaway>>>>>>__________A Song For You and I'll Love You More Than You'll Ever Know are 2 of my favourite tracks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Titan you f*ck*ng smacked it with A Song For You
*spuds*I wish I could play the piano. No word of a lie, I would probably pay some guys to let me play the piano and perform this song to my girlfriend at a Jazz Club or something in front of everyone IF I could sing and play piano.*curses fingers*But Donny Hathaway>>>>>>__________A Song For You and I'll Love You More Than You'll Ever Know are 2 of my favourite tracks.
*spuds*

OH sh*t, just remembered one song.Well, listen to it and see what you think, might be a bit too uptempo for a funeral.Eddie Holman - I Love YouAnd though this isn't related to the topic, another Eddie Holman song that is just big in general is Four Walls.Which leads me onto the quick question of does anyone have this Joe Budden track to upload?Sorry to detract from the topic.

Condolences.You might not care, but most of these songs listed are explicitly about romantic love, and might be slightly strange for a dedication to your father. If you're changing some lyrics, that might not be an issue.My suggestions,Luther Vandross - Dance With My FatherEric Clapton - Tears In HeavenPaul Robeson - Going HomeJosh Groban - To Where You AreMichael Jackson - Gone Too SoonBob Dylan - Death Is Not The EndLonestar - I'm Already There would work very well if you're editing the words somewhat. Or just something traditional like Amazing Grace

Sorry to hear of your loss.I suggest Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads.
LMAO. If I heard that at someone else's funeral I'd buss up laughing on the sly tbcfh.
Been there. Heard it. I only went cos it was a wifey's brother. The thing that smacks it is that he had the BLAZING SQUAD version and his mates all singing along. Had to go out. Creasing.

LMAO. If I heard that at someone else's funeral I'd buss up laughing on the sly tbcfh.
Been there. Heard it. I only went cos it was a wifey's brother. The thing that smacks it is that he had the BLAZING SQUAD version and his mates all singing along. Had to go out. Creasing.
:lol::lol::lol:

LMAO. Updating my last wishes right now.

:lol::lol::lol:
wow :lol:And aw, sorry to hear about ur lossCant even think of any tunes to reccommend but do a tune that u can sing from the heart and that u know he wouldve like, good luck as well.