What songs...

Fuschia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear of your loss.I suggest Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads.
LMAO. If I heard that at someone else's funeral I'd buss up laughing on the sly tbcfh.
Been there. Heard it. I only went cos it was a wifey's brother. The thing that smacks it is that he had the BLAZING SQUAD version and his mates all singing along. Had to go out. Creasing.
:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to hear of your loss.I suggest Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads.
LMAO. If I heard that at someone else's funeral I'd buss up laughing on the sly tbcfh.
Been there. Heard it. I only went cos it was a wifey's brother. The thing that smacks it is that he had the BLAZING SQUAD version and his mates all singing along. Had to go out. Creasing.
:lol::lol::lol:
That would rank top 5 of the funniest moments in my life ever

well im going to my dads funeral in 3weeks time and i want to sing a song for him.i want to do this because he knows i can sing and he´s asked me if i would sing on his funeral when i was in year 7 or 8and now the time has come i´m more then shook because its just soo unexpected and im lost i dont even know what songs there are to sing at a funeral :( so...im kinda asking u lot to help me find any songs, would be very much appreciatedthanks in advance guys
First of all, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.There was always one song that I am gonna play at my dad's funeral when he dies one day, but it is personal and if the following words make you feel the same, then I think you should sing this one."Wind Beneath My Wings"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.It must have been cold there in my shadow,to never have sunlight on your face.You were content to let me shine, that's your way.You always walked a step behind.So I was the one with all the glory,while you were the one with all the strength.A beautiful face without a name for so long.A beautiful smile to hide the pain.Did you ever know that you're my hero,and everything I would like to be?I can fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.It might have appeared to go unnoticed,but I've got it all here in my heart.I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.I would be nothing without you.Did you ever know that you're my hero?You're everything I wish I could be.I could fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.Did I ever tell you you're my hero?You're everything, everything I wish I could be.Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.Oh, the wind beneath my wings.You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,so high I almost touch the sky.Thank you, thank you,thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.