Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Tbh I dont kno what this forum has turned into

BUT.....Its gone in a certain way which i feel i dont wanna be apart of, some next neeky people on here tryna earn e-stripztbh its f*ck*ng sad, i don t giv a toss for any of you and nor u do me, so why's people shook to be differentanyway for that reason ur shot of me, put the flags out and what not, delete my account also pls

Not even noticed for past weeknot even about me, its about YOU lot.even ceazy is dry nowadays im gone anyways x

It's just the whatever roomThe rest of the forum (especially the sports room and e.den) is bless

It's just the whatever roomThe rest of the forum (especially the sports room and e.den) is bless

Guest TimeBomb

bare people gettin emotional about the forum lately, sh*t its only a forum if its dry just go do suttin else

Guest Medic

Jumps on bandwagon..

Its true though.

BUT.....Its gone in a certain way which i feel i dont wanna be apart of, some next neeky people on here tryna earn e-stripztbh its f*ck*ng sad, i don t giv a toss for any of you and nor u do me, so why's people shook to be differentanyway for that reason ur shot of me, put the flags out and what not, delete my account also pls
hurt