Fuck the police and our legal system

Bacardi_Up

Incident happened early this morning around 8am.I'm walking and a Black guy starts shouting "Indian, Indian" to me in a Carribean accent, trying to get me to stop.I keep walking past him and ignore him because I know he don't want nothing good from me. He then pushes me hard in the back of my shoulder after I walk by and I switch, turn around and spark the breh out.He stumbled then crumbled.I didn't know police support weren't far behind us and they call real police and arrest me and take the dude to hospital.11 HOURS I spent in a holding cell waiting to be interviewed.They kept saying the delay was getting the guys statement (one copper said the wheels of justice move slowly, my plainface was epic). The Nerve of the guy, he wanted to press charges, when he started. c*nt!Anyway I finally get my interview and they let me off with a Caution for 'common assault', considering I have never been in trouble before. I accepted this upon legal counsel since the police said In threw the first punch and means I can be construed as the aggressor. Better than getting a convinction and struggling to get a job when I graduate. The caution will stay for 3 years so need to be careful.The real things pissed me off. 11 HOURS in a holding cell without legal counsel or my interview! /Was sh*t scared.I look like the aggressor? I am a 3rd year uni student with no criminal record or arrests, that dude must have a record like a shopping list.The whole thing is a f*ck*ng joke.All in all not a good day. Rant over.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our police force >>>> Virtually every other police force in the world, including Europe.Edit, in terms of how soft they are and the restriction on using force.
initthey random searched me. asked if i gota car, i sed yeh, checkd my insurance, i blatantly got it, but htey go i aintforgot wich insurer im with n sed the wrong one, cos i dnt sort that sh*t out.tryed giving me 6 points n a fine der n den.they llowd it in the end n sed leave ur car wer it is (cos i went out to munch), no points no fine, wen u remember take it back. put my car on cctv, finally gt thru to my dad n found outdrove car away/bosh officer tried gettin lippy.

11 hours to be interviewed was a pisstake.The fact I was not the instigator was a pisstake.I am a good guy and clearly not the criminal yet still ended up with a caution that will be there for 3 years was a pisstake.The fact the copper said "the wheels of justice move slowly" was a pisstake.Just because I am not doing a stint for carrying lengs or suspected terrorism doesn't mean the whole affair weren't a pisstake.LLow it I'm glad. c*nt thinks because I am Asian he can take me for cashpoint. How much of a badman was he when he was trying to enforce the charges? Pussyhole tbh.

you said you put him in hospitalwith one punch??? or you did you land a few swings and menaceIIsociety stomps on that fool
1 punch.He started but I threw first punch.

Guest TimeBomb
you said you put him in hospitalwith one punch??? or you did you land a few swings and menaceIIsociety stomps on that fool
1 punch.He started but I threw first punch.
what not even some ground n pound

LOL at waiting around for the police supports backup to arrive.
Would have caught me eventually.I know where the nearest police station is... 2 mins and the would have been there,