Fuck the police and our legal system

Bacardi_Up

Oh yeah, and I f*cked another chick in Sweden.Skafeology.
I'm sure you've f*cked many a girl whilst you've been with me. Lol so that's why you lost your fight. SHAME!
listen babesif u need someone to fill u in whilst ur on this break.. holla manbe careful..i got the big ting dere and its rare tool......... will air fools *MMMM*l_fa4a2dcf3e012238fb57afb80726a2ff.jpg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you've f*cked many a girl whilst you've been with me. Lol so that's why you lost your fight. SHAME!
listen babesif u need someone to fill u in whilst ur on this break.. holla manbe careful..i got the big ting dere and its rare tool......... will air fools *MMMM*
Llow it fam I beg.

To be honest, I didn't want anyof this on here.But when your girl will not stay off the forums despite you requesting so over a thousand times, what can you do? No matter what, I couldn't keep her from it. So man like me started to think f*ck it then, she gonna come on here and talk sh*t...I'm gonna do what I'm doing. I told you so many times, I abide by LATTLAY FOTTFOY: Look after those that look after you. f*ck off those that f*ck off you.

listen babesif u need someone to fill u in whilst ur on this break.. holla manbe careful..i got the big ting dere and its rare tool......... will air fools *MMMM*
Llow it fam I beg.
iight fam... to be fair uand ur bredrins kl ima spare u**JHEEEZ**

Come back in my thread to see 3 pages of Trisha.Skeeen.
because most of the people in here have done birds or been around crimeu came in here like say this was a surprise 2 uits like a poor council flat person preaching there money struggles to a homeless personWe been there, done that, seen it.Something more interesting came around so our focus turned to itWas nothing personal it just seemed to have happened in your thread.

Guest TimeBomb
Come back in my thread to see 3 pages of Trisha.Skeeen.
because most of the people in here have done birds or been around crimeu came in here like say this was a surprise 2 uits like a poor council flat person preaching there money struggles to a homeless personWe been there, done that, seen it.Something more interesting came around so our focus turned to itWas nothing personal it just seemed to have happened in your thread.
:lol:

Llow it fam I beg.
iight fam... to be fair uand ur bredrins kl ima spare u**JHEEEZ**
LMAOThe way he dropped this in was sick.

11 hours to be interviewed was a pisstake.The fact I was not the instigator was a pisstake.I am a good guy and clearly not the criminal yet still ended up with a caution that will be there for 3 years was a pisstake.The fact the copper said "the wheels of justice move slowly" was a pisstake.Just because I am not doing a stint for carrying lengs or suspected terrorism doesn't mean the whole affair weren't a pisstake.LLow it I'm glad. c*nt thinks because I am Asian he can take me for cashpoint. How much of a badman was he when he was trying to enforce the charges? Pussyhole tbh.
i had 22 hours for something even more minor if thats any consolation